how to green out

Re: how to green out Hmm tough one Sochaux or draw is 1.61 no great returns there,unless you stick £300 on it which will return you £483,minus your £300 and opening £50 bet = a profit of £133.Not great but better than nothing,I would personally wait and do an in play bet and hope Lyon score first then back Sochaux or draw. I hope somebody can post a better way to green up for you. Good luck

Re: how to green out lay Lyon to beat Sochaux lay x @ L, liability x*(L-1) Lyon wins: +950 from acca (net profit) -x*(L-1) from lay Lyon does not win: - 50 from acca +x*(1-commission) from lay so 950 - x*(L-1) = -50 + x*(1-commission) => 1000 = x*(L - commission) => x = 1000/(L-commission) if there is commission on the acca profit replace 950 with 950*(1-commission)

Re: how to green out

hi all ive got a 50 pound accumulator on which gets me 1000 back im waiting on lyon to beat sochaux today to get me the win. However i have been let down before so im thinking to find out what my best strategy is to green out regardless Thanks
To 'green out' for an equal return you need to back Sochaux +.5 (AH) currently @ 1.77 with Canbet for £564.97. Accumulator wins - returns £1000 less (£50 original stake + £564.97 to 'green out' with Canbet) £614.97 to leave a net profit of £385.03. 'Green out' @ Canbet wins - returns £1000 less (£50 original stake + £564.97 to 'green out' with Canbet) £614.97 to leave a net profit of £385.03. GL

Re: how to green out lyon is 2.22? i would lay them for 250-300 pound, meens if your bet wins you get 1000 - ur liability, then if lyon lose or draw you get 250 pound - 5% commision . better than nothing. you could also wait in play, hope lyon score 1st and lay for at lesser odds for more money hope you get something sorted mate