Teaulc`s Unibet Open - Riga Staking Request SOLD OUT

teaulc

• as you are all aware i won the WPT Mag freeroll and a €1650 buy in to the Unibet Open / Riga
  • i am offering a stake in myself for your perusal.
  • 10% is already going to Damatrix as agreed during H/U and i am taking a minimum of 50% so there is 40% left.
  • any questions please feel free to ask.
  • Name: Alan Steer (Teaulc )
  • Stake Requested: $2276 / £1420 @ 100 shares of $22.76 or £14.20 (as of 5/11/11 XE.Com)
  • Event/Tournament: Unibet Open - Riga
  • Offer: 100% paid back = 1 share worth 1%
  • Date of Event/Tournament: 1st - 4th December 2011

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I (Alan Steer) agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. I am taking a minimum of 50%, so 40% available to stakers. i would prefer Moneybookers or Bank transfer. Myself 50% Damatrix 10% Ooblio 5% $113.80 GoldenJag 3% £42.60 mcgin 5% £71 received with thanks Bart 2% £28.40 received with thanks billythepunter 2% £28.40 Rocque 2% £28.40 received with many thanks Private stake 2% reserved £28.40 Private stake 10% £142paid Private stake 5% £71 paid Private stake 2% £28.40 paid Private stake 2% £28.40 reserved __________________

Re: Teaulc`s Unibet Open - Riga Staking Request 35% remaining right to clarify things as much as i can, 1% = £14.20 so 100% = £1420 effectively i have 50% of the buy in and the investors have the other 50%. say i win £100,000, i get £50,000 and the other £50,000 is paid out as per the % bought. so say staker B has 5% he gets £5000 etc etc is that clear? i hope so :)

Re: Teaulc`s Unibet Open - Riga Staking Request 24% remaining Hi Al, I'll take 2% if still available please. Can you pm me how I do a bank transfer as I don't have a clue, is it the IBan number thingy? Failing that I can send via stars or pop a cheque in the post if you're happy pm'ing me your address. Cheers mate and very best of luck to you & all the PL'ers :hope