Need Help with staking plan

I am hopeing for a bit off help regarding a new staking plan. I have been betting for quite some time, and i have a calculated a ROI of 115% over this period using a flat staking plan. I want to optimize my winnings so i want to use a more progressive staking plan with a fixed percentage of my bankroll. My question is what to do when bets lose. Is it best to just keep betting the same percentage of the bank (lowering the bet amount) after loses or to keep betting the amount when the bank was at its highest? The latter is ofcourse more risky but will also win back loses quicker. Thanks in advance for any input.

Re: Need Help with staking plan With an ROI of 115% :loon:loon I wouldn't bother with a staking plan. Just sell the house, the car, the wife and the kids.... and bet the whole amount :ok Or perhaps you mean an ROI of 15%... (profit)/(total staked) ;)

Re: Need Help with staking plan

With an ROI of 115% :loon:loon I wouldn't bother with a staking plan. Just sell the house, the car, the wife and the kids.... and bet the whole amount :ok Or perhaps you mean an ROI of 15%... (profit)/(total staked) ;)
HAHA ofcourse i do:) 115 would be nice though...

Re: Need Help with staking plan

I am hopeing for a bit off help regarding a new staking plan. I have been betting for quite some time, and i have a calculated a ROI of 115% over this period using a flat staking plan. I want to optimize my winnings so i want to use a more progressive staking plan with a fixed percentage of my bankroll. My question is what to do when bets lose. Is it best to just keep betting the same percentage of the bank (lowering the bet amount) after loses or to keep betting the amount when the bank was at its highest? The latter is ofcourse more risky but will also win back loses quicker. Thanks in advance for any input.
Hi. It is usually very hard to adopt the perfect staking plan. A flat bet staking plan is usually the less risky way of producing constant profit. But if you are sure of your selections or have a way of giving them a change of success, which over time proved to work, than maybe you should think of making a staking plan that includes a fixed percentage of your bank roll plus a percentage resulted from the confidence you give to each selections. You could first try it on paper and see what would you've got if you did it this way. You also have to take in consideration a loosing streak, that could wipe out a big part of your bank roll. That's why is commonly recommended to not apply any "losing strategies" since these have a greater risk to bankrupt you. Anyway you can experiment with various formulas as you see fit, but I am recommending, if you have a good way of measure the confidence, to try with a percentage based on confidence, and keep it that way even if you loose, or lower it when loosing and increasing it when winning.