PokerStars $10 Million Torney 18th December

Burnley Joe

$10,000,000 Sunday Million Essential Information:

• When: Sunday, December 18 at 19:30 UK Time (14:30 ET)
  • Buy-In: $215
  • Prizes: $10,000,000 guarantee, with $2,000,000 for 1st
  • Where: Select ‘Tourney’ & ‘Regular’ or ‘Events’, ‘10th Anniversary’ & ‘All’ in the PokerStars lobby
This will be the biggest Sunday Million ever, with the regular buy-in of $215, but you can qualify for less with satellites available for only a dollar. How to Qualify
  • Online satellites run around the clock in a range of buy-ins. You can find these tournaments in the PokerStars lobby by selecting ‘Tourney’ & ‘All’.
  • One of the best ways to qualify is to play the Sunday Million Mega Satellite, which has a massive 1,000 seats to be won. This tournament has an $1 buy-in, and takes place one hour before the Sunday Million.
  • Use your Frequent Player Points to win your seat in the 10th Anniversary Sunday Million via the Mega Path, which is a great way to spend your well-earned FPPs.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerStars $10 Million Torney 18th December ive qualified for the 3rd round of the mega path for this. it starts half an hour before the main event. theres 7000 entrants. how do the expect it to be finished in time for the start of the main event???

Re: PokerStars $10 Million Torney 18th December

ive qualified for the 3rd round of the mega path for this. it starts half an hour before the main event. theres 7000 entrants. how do the expect it to be finished in time for the start of the main event???
I assume there is a couple of hours late registration for ME?

Re: PokerStars $10 Million Torney 18th December So, a $10m prizepool, and $200 (+$15 commission) entry fee - will need 50,000 runners (or 46,512 if you include the fee) to avoid any overlay. So far, 26,700 registered, but with 3 hours of late registration and multiple satellites running, what's the guess as to how many will actually finish up playing? The tournament lobby refers to 6,383 players being paid 0.005% of the prize pool ($500), if 52,700 or less register. I qualified for under $5 earlier this week, but am undecided about whether or not to: a) play from the start; b) wait for nearly 3 hours then register (to minimise my facility to make a mess of it); c) bottle it completely and convert it to Tournament dollars. What would you do? and what would you advise ME to do?

Re: PokerStars $10 Million Torney 18th December

So, a $10m prizepool, and $200 (+$15 commission) entry fee - will need 50,000 runners (or 46,512 if you include the fee) to avoid any overlay. So far, 26,700 registered, but with 3 hours of late registration and multiple satellites running, what's the guess as to how many will actually finish up playing? The tournament lobby refers to 6,383 players being paid 0.005% of the prize pool ($500), if 52,700 or less register. I qualified for under $5 earlier this week, but am undecided about whether or not to: a) play from the start; b) wait for nearly 3 hours then register (to minimise my facility to make a mess of it); c) bottle it completely and convert it to Tournament dollars. What would you do? and what would you advise ME to do?
Well as you qualified for less than $5 , I think you should cash it in and transfer it over to me then I can play it !! Bit of a dilema but GL if you do decide to play it.

Re: PokerStars $10 Million Torney 18th December First break - still alive, 10,972 chips - 11,243/48,670 (49,757 registered already, with loads more to come, so no overlay, but what a huge field!) Who else is playing? I'm on Table 3314 as HectorMcG :ok