Cash game nottingham tonight?

primed

Sorry if this is in the wrong section...... In nottingham with work for the night and looking for a cash game..... Alea have a tournament with no cash games until people start dropping out.... I was assuming dusk till dawn would be my best bet, however they have tournaments advertised at 7pm and 8pm, so wasn't sure if they would run cash tables as well? to confuse things further, their answer machine says they're closed on a tuesday, but their website says they're open from 7pm! gala seem to have a tournament, and can't get through to circus...... any info appreciated - thanks,

Re: Cash game nottingham tonight?

DTD Run cash games from open till close mate :welcome to PL too:ok
thanks very much - do you know if they're definitely open tonight; their website says they are but their answer machine message says not! thanks,

Re: Cash game nottingham tonight? Apparently they've only recently started opening on Tuesday's - was previously Wed-Sun, so that's where the confusion was coming from..... Got a game ok - they had one cash table open initially (50p-£1), then opened another two or three as the night progressed; they had a few tournies running as well........ And in answer to the question - did ok! thanks again for your quick response the other night - anytime i'm away with work, it frustrates me how difficult it can be to get a cash game early in the evening.......