Mister Magoos Mutterings (discontinued)

Gday players ... Have been waiting for ten rounds to be played in the EPL before revealing my thoughts for a totally different attack on the bookies. Decided to follow the over 2.5 market and probably preaching to the converted here, but I'm going to back the overs whenever these teams play in the EPL due to the high number of goals scored in their matches. ... Manchester City Manchester United Arsenal Blackburn Bolton ... Total outlay each round will be 5 units and I will post a p/l update on a regular basis. ... Cheers all...

Re: Mister Magoos Mutterings Good to see you back Mr Magoo. I can understand why you have chosen these 5 teams. For this season to date, your system would have produced 32.4% yield (based on BetBrain maximum odds) and 26.9% yield (based on BetBrain average odds). :loon A few words of caution..... so far, this season has been a little bit crazy in terms of the number of goals scored.... and obviously the odds are going to reflect this phenomenon. But I wish lots and lots of good luck.

Re: Mister Magoos Mutterings

Good to see you back Mr Magoo. I can understand why you have chosen these 5 teams. For this season to date, your system would have produced 32.4% yield (based on BetBrain maximum odds) and 26.9% yield (based on BetBrain average odds). :loon A few words of caution..... so far, this season has been a little bit crazy in terms of the number of goals scored.... and obviously the odds are going to reflect this phenomenon. But I wish lots and lots of good luck.
Thanks amigo...I see already the odds are pretty skinny for this weekends matches...but I do think that this type of betting is a bit more managable...for me at least...cheers mate...

Re: Mister Magoos Mutterings Gday players Have just placed the following bets with Luxbet... Manchester United/Sunderland Over 2.5 @ 1.46 QPR/Manchester City Over 2.5 @ 1.59 Arsenal/West Brom Over 2.5 @ 1.59 Bolton/Stoke City Over 2.5 @ 1.93 Blackburn/Chelsea Over 2.5 @ 1.59 Good luck if youre following these. I will post a P/L summary based on 1 unit per investment after each round. Cheers all :hope

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Mister Magoos Mutterings Gday players Buenos dias muchachos and welcome back Magooites... Lets hope we can have a profitable weekend with these over 2.5s Manchester City/Newcastle $1.56 Sportingbet Norwich/Arsenal $1.60 Swansea/Manchester United $1.77 West Brom/Bolton $1.80 Wigan/Blackburn $1.88 Cheers all and good luck for your weekends betting...:hope

1 down 4 to go GL
Gday player We finished four from five with a return of 6.84 units. Stats: 7 from 10 Total return 11.95 Yield equals +19.5% The moan: Well, we got four from five but Manchester United let us down again, managing only one goal in the 18th minute against lowly-rated Swansea. Fair dinkum, this team is really struggling and from my point of view is as useless as a bushman's hanky.... Cheers Magoomaniacs til next week....:spank:spank

Weekend EPL matches: Arsenal/Fulham $1.60 Bolton/ Everton $1.88 Liverpool/Manchester City $1.83 :hopeManchester United/Newcastle $1.68 Stoke/Blackburn $1.83 Good luck everyone if you are having a punt :loon
Gday players Only 1 from 5 last week giving a return of $1.83 which equates to minus 3.17 units for the weekend. Stats: 15 out and 13.78 returned. Overall loss of 1.22 units. This weekends bets: Wigan/Arsenal overs $1.65 (all with Sportingbet) Tottenham/Bolton overs $1.45 Manchester City/Norwich overs $1.38 Blackburn/Swansea overs $1.91 Aston Villa/Manchester United overs $1.88 Good luck to the faithful following this thread...hope you have long pockets....cheers til next week...:hope

Gday players Only 1 from 5 last week giving a return of $1.83 which equates to minus 3.17 units for the weekend. Stats: 15 out and 13.78 returned. Overall loss of 1.22 units. This weekends bets: Wigan/Arsenal overs $1.65 (all with Sportingbet) Tottenham/Bolton overs $1.45 Manchester City/Norwich overs $1.38 Blackburn/Swansea overs $1.91 Aston Villa/Manchester United overs $1.88 Good luck to the faithful following this thread...hope you have long pockets....cheers til next week...:hope
4 from 5 last week with ManU letting us down again. Im a bit worried about them as theyve been knocked out of the Carling Cup, and Basel knocked them out of the Champions League. Never heard of Basel...they must be from New Zealand, or Afganistan, or Timbuktu....and with ManU only scoring one goal in their recent domestic matches....its bye bye ManU and hello Chelsea... Therefore, this weekends over 2.5s are as follows: Arsenal/Everton $1.74 Bolton/Aston Villa $1.85 Chelsea/Manchester City $1.80 (2 units) Sunderland/Blackburn $1.80 Stats after last week: 20 out and 20.17 in Overall profit of half a Mars Bar Cheers all and have a good weekend everyone...:loon

Re: Mister Magoos Mutterings Gday punters Last week: Arsenal/Everton $1.74 L (1-0) Bolton/Aston Villa $1.85 W Chelsea/Manchester City $1.80 (2 units) W Sunderland/Blackburn $1.80 W Stats after last week: 25 out and 27.42 in. This week: All with Sportingbet. Blackburn/West Brom overs $1.71 Fulham/Bolton $1.83 Manchester City/Arsenal $1.65 (2 units) Wigan/Chelsea $1.60 Good luck everyone :hope:hope