Jump racing ~ 1st November

3:50 Exeter: Victors Serenade 1pt win 10/1 Ladbrokes & Take Over Sivola 1pt win 6/1 Bet365 Victors Serenade could be following a well worn path here after winning first time out over this course and distance last year. This time its over the larger obstacles however at only six he looks to have plenty of scope and performed well on his only chase outing in March when finishing second behind Lord Villez who is a reliable yard stick. Anthony Honeyball also has a decent record at the course. Take Over Sivola makes his debut for David Pipe. David's father was a master of improving horses he aquired from France and Take Over Sivola could make his experience count here, especially stepping up in trip.

Re: Jump racing ~ 1st November Exeter 2.50 Ghizao 4pt win - 11/4 Lads WH Captain Chris 1.5pt win - 5/2 WH Zaarito 0.5pt win - 8/1 gen I don't think Medermit can close the gap with Captain Chris on Arkle form, while Ghizao never ran to form that day. He was in the process of probably winning at Aintree against Finian's Rainbow, but made a crucial error. I still think he is a classy horse and might beat CC in receipt of 5lbs today. Zaarito is dangerous if he gets his jumping going, so I'm gonna save on him.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.