Skinnyman's selective favourites backing

Howdy chaps, Not been on here for a while as I’ve been doing shifts and overtime at work, so my betting has taken a back seat in recent months. However, I have had time to test something that has been rumbling around my head for a while. It’s a system based on how favourites perform at certain tracks. I’ve back tested (not back fitted) a system over the past 9yrs, regarding favourites running at the various tracks around the country, broken down in age restrictive categories. After running the criteria through HRB it produced the following figures: Average 2 races per day Average 114pts/year Average ROI of 20%/yr Now I know 114pts per year isn’t exactly amazing, but the ROI figure of 20% is plenty enough for me. Also, bare in mind that these figures are to industry SP, to flat stakes. So with the use of BOG and a simple staking plan, that figure should increase nicely. So, I’m going to share my selections on here. Firstly just incase anyone is interested, and secondly as it gives me something to do. Selections will be listed between 10am-11am everyday, taking advantage of the highest BOG odds available at the time of posting. I’ll be running a 30day paper trial, and then moving across to real monies. Due to backing favourites to level stakes a massive bank will hopefully not be needed, so I’ll start the trial with a bank of 25pts, betting at 1pt per selection. I’ll be back tomorrow morning with the first selections.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.