WPT Mag and Bet24.com - win a GSOP Packge worth $3600 Nov.20th 7pm GMT

teaulc

1st prize GSOP Prague package worth $3600 other cash prizes to be divided on the night. Buy in $5.50 and password on page 77 in this months magazine GSOP Prague runs from December 8 - 11th @ the Corinthia Hotel and features a $1500 + $150 buy in. please support the forum by downloading from here http://www.punterslounge.com/bookmakers/bet24 thankyou

Re: WPT Mag and Bet24.com - win a GSOP Packge worth $3600 Nov.20th 8pm GMT

I see I can buy the WPT magazine on android market :ok Is this game for Europeans or only UK players?
All it says is you need real money account, nothing about where you live, and with it having buyin, should be okay :ok GL :hope

• 3 weeks later...

Re: WPT Mag and Bet24.com - win a GSOP Packge worth $3600 Nov.20th 8pm GMT it's a 'freeroll' with a small buy-in so it'll always be much smaller than classic free-for-alls. A good value prize in any case. Good luck to any PLers taking part (maybe i'll be able to take part in one of these one day)

Re: WPT Mag and Bet24.com - win a GSOP Packge worth $3600 Nov.20th 8pm GMT I just purchased WPT magazine on android m1tw_c03_u8upy.jpgUploaded at ImageFra.me But then I try to open the application and I get an error :loon m1tw_3f7_u8upy.jpgUploaded at ImageFra.me $$^%$$^%$%& Swamster can you tell your tech guys to fix this on android before the game starts! I deposited money on Bet24 for this already :cry

Re: WPT Mag and Bet24.com - win a GSOP Packge worth $3600 Nov.20th 8pm GMT

Too late for this month but cant find mag in local WH Smith. Can anyone post a link so i could subscribe for a year. gotta to start taking this poker lark seriously.
have a look at Swampster post and he has a link there :ok