Flat Racing Wednesday 26th of October

Re: Flat Racing Wednesday 26th of October I am sticking with Steve Drowne tomorrow who has 1 ride in Nottingham that has a big chance before heading off to Kempton for the evening meeting where he has 3 rides, all at nice prices! Moidore - Nottingham 3:05 I think this horse has a big chance tomorrow. There are a good few debutants in the field but i think this horse should make its experience tell tomorrow. Was 10th of 15 on debut at Newbury and was obviously thought well of at home as it went off 4/1. Then went off 3/1 FAV last time out at Leicester when 3rd to Mojave but it was an eye-catching run as it raced wide most of the race and flew home at the finish, was value for a good few more lengths in my opinion. Roger Charlton is in good form also. Dan Donnelly - Kempton 6:35 This is a rather poor maiden tomorrow and im hoping my selection eeks out a bit more improvement, and if it does so it should be involved at a nice price. Finished 8th of 9 on debut when going off at 11/2 and on its last run i thought it ran a fine race when unfancied, finished 4th of 10 behind Triple Charm at a price of 40/1. Interestingly Gask has two runners in the race but my selection seems to have a better chance than the other one, Heavenly Games. I will have an e/w punt at what should be a good price. Demoiselle Bond - Kempton 8:05 This is a longshot but i am following Drowne tomorrow and i will have a small e/w bet on this horse also. Has run poorly in every race to date, but was ridden by Richard Thomas on every run it had, so i find it interesting that they now opt for one of the top jocks to ride it, it may mean it might be showing a but more at home and might have a squeak. Lydia Richards had a winner back on the 12th of October at 28/1 also and very interestingly Drowne has only ridden for her twice before and he won on one of them rides, Henry Holmes @ 28/1. Will have a dabble e/w. Peponi - Kempton 9:05 Has yet to win a race but is still lightly raced and has shown promise two starts back on its return from a break when 4th to Daneside in a good handicap, only 3 lengths behind and is now 3 pounds lower tomorrow. It was poor at Wolverhampton last time out but i dont think it took to the AW. Was 2nd twice on its first two runs of its career in 2009 and also went close at Haydock last year when 3rd in a better Class than this race tomorrow. Worth a punt at the price and Peter Makin has come close several times with his last few runners so he is coming into form. Drowne has 1 win and 6 places from 12 rides for him at Kempton. Backed Peponi E/W @ 14/1 Bet365 BOG... Will back the others tomorrow.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.