BBOTD - Monday, 24th October

cpo

3.20 Southwell Dr Red Eye win @ 6/1 Bet365 This has ran well on both starts at this course in the past and should go well here today. The race I think will be run to suit with a few front runners in here. I expect Dr Red Eye to just sit off the pace and put his stamina to good use in the final couple of furlongs. Jockey and trainer do well at this track.

Re: BBOTD Monday 24th Sadeeks Song - Leicester 3:00 Really interesting that Frankie Dettori only has the one ride tomorrow and although he is up against an odds-on favourite, i think it has every chance in this race. The Al-Zarooni stable are very hot at the moment and this horse has only had the 3 runs to date but its second run was extremely impressive when running out a ready winner by 5 lengths at Nottingham. Was then upped 3 grades to Class 2 and ran extremely well, 3rd to Oceanway only going down by 3/4 of a length. Colombian looks a worthy favourite but this horse has more scope for improvement and i think it is a nice price. WIN @ 5/1 Paddy Power BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.