BBOTD Sunday 23rd of October

Richard Johnson and Tim Vaughan are just on absolute fire at the moment and i am going to stick with them tomorrow. I think Johnson has had 6 winners and 2 seconds from his last 10 rides, is on absolute fire. Saint Are - Aintree 2:35 Very interesting horse here and if back to its best will romp this field i would imagine. This is a Grade 3 race but he won a Grade 1 at 33/1 here at Aintree in the novices hurdle back in April, winning by 4 lengths in the process. This horse is 100% at the track and should love being back at this venue. With the way the stable are at the moment i think the 4/1 is good value in this small field. WIN @ 4/1 Paddypower BOG

Re: BBOTD Sunday 23rd of October Aintree 14:35 Astracad Win (4,50) Bet365 The horse won its first race of the season, when beating competitors in a lower grade but on the same distance and going a month ago. He raced five times on this distance, winning three of them. There are some tuff horses in this field, but he previous won agains others at this level. Actracads recent form. 8-6-6-0-1 The jockey Twiston-Davies gets his 5th race whit Actracad. Together they won two. Twiston-Davies are in great form at the moment. He won 18,75 % of his runs in the last 14 days.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.