iPOPS : iPoker`s Online Poker Series - November 28 to December 4 - & Satellite Info

Burnley Joe

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Titan iPOPS Facebook Freeroll - Nov 24th

Get ready for Prague! Our facebook Freeroll last call-ipops live will be staged on November 24th and we’ll award 8 players with entries to the iPOPS Live Super Satellite on December 1st (€88 value each). Winners of the Super Satellite will receive €1' date=450 iPOPS Live Main Event packaged in Prague in December. Get ready, because it’s coming soon!
Andy which site it is?

Re: iPOPS : iPoker`s Online Poker Series - November 28 to December 4 - & Satellite In I was close to getting in #4 last night, sitting 17th of 21 I needed one more double up to make it into the 15. Alas my 88 was vanquished by the warrior that is 55 and that, as they say, was that!! :) Good luck all playing tonight :hope :hope :hope :hope

Re: iPOPS : iPoker`s Online Poker Series - November 28 to December 4 - & Satellite In out in 900. first lost half my stack when my AA runs into trip 7's. Built it back up and then loose 3000 when my KQ loses to loose player with KJ who hits flush on river. Then when short stacked go all in with QJs and run into guy with AA who had just had AA previous hand. Not my day