My betting 1 x 2 strategy

Welcome to my "1 x 2' soccer betting page. I want to tell you about my strategy, how to make profit. I'm playing soccer bets now for over more than 6 years. In the last few years i make some good profit and my goal is to reach this again, and share my soccer tips to u. Some words u must understand when u play soccer 1 x 2 betting: - Money Management - rationale and realistic goals - Odds - Pitfalls In my opinion i have some basic rules when i don't play the 1 x 2: - The first 5 a 8 games when the seasons starts. - when teams are qualified for the next round and play with a B team - 3 a 5 Games after the winterbreak. Something about my strategy : -for example the Bundesliga(germany)2009/2010/2011 the first,second and third places have a average about 20 wins from the 34 games 20/34=59 % over the total games but look now... home is that 12/17= 70% and away 8/17= 47%(this theory is useful for all competitions) mostly the Odds are a little low when the team is playing home. So i bet 'mostly' on 2....u see the chance is 47 % for away win(for the 3 best teams)..... so when 1 of the top teams have lost or make a draw, i bet 2 weeks later that team. listen to your feelings that will sometimes alot. and afcourse use the predictions sites also! will they match with your prediction? :ok (yeaa yeaa i know my English is not very good but i try to work on it:P) ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ready to gamble????:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Iam!!!:welcome:welcome:welcome kinda soccer betting : 1 x 2 (minimum 2 games max 4) Qoute: always about 8 or higher (rationale and realistic goals) Stats: bankroll €475,- (Money Management) 8 bets....... €50 x5 and 75 € x 3 (Pitfalls,) (this is uefa, so i cant use my strategy maximal). Club brugge - birmingham 1 1.9 Odense - twente 2 2.1 sturm graz - anderlecht 2 2.1 qoute : 8.3.. x 50= €419,- Later this week i will put the games for the weekend :nana:clap:hope

• 3 weeks later...

Re: My betting 1 x 2 strategy Yea i life in Amsterdam, so its possible:cheers. So the first bet i lost, I think the second bet will be nec - roda jc 1 qoute ? villareal - betis 1 1.95 malmo - az (uefa) 2 1.75 schalke nurnberg 1 1.60 Sparta vs emmen 1 ? heerenveen vs rkc 1 ? but the next football round is on 18,19,20 nov so maybe i changes some stuff when i have al the qoutes. cyaa later