Flat Racing Thursday 20th of October

I am going to stick to Brighton tomorrow and i am going to follow Liam Keniry who is there for the 1 ride and also going to follow George Baker there who has some runners. All should be fairly big prices so hopefully if i can get 1 up ill be in profit for the day. (1) Red Yarn - Brighton 2:30 Only win came off a mark of 70 and runs off 65 tomorrow. George Baker was on board for that sole success and he is on tomorrow. Ran a decent race last time out on the AW when 4th to Mrs Dee Bee but Gary Moore is coming into form now and when he hits form he has lots of winners. Moore has had 4 winners from his last 10 runners and had a winner over the jumps today with Psi. The Baker/Moore combo have won 2 of their last 3 races they have paired up. (2) Jupiter Storm - Brighton 3:05 Again this is the Baker/Moore partnership. Comments above also relate to why i am backing this horse. Ran well on debut when 7th of 15 at Newbury behind Miblish. Traded fairly low in comparison to its SP and ran a nice race. Then in my opinion you can cross off its last run where it ran in the Tattersalls Millions 2yo Trophy, it was out of its depth. That was a Class 2 so back into a Class 4 much weaker maiden i think it has a good chance. (3) Eager To Bow - Brighton 3:35 Course winner twice who i followed last year and made a few quid from. Baker teams up with Chamings this time. Baker has a record of 1 win and 3 seconds from 8 rides on the horse, a 50% place strikerate. Horse also loves Brighton, 2 wins and 2 seconds from 7 runs at the track. When Baker rides the horse at this track he is 1 win and 2 seconds from 4 rides. A slight ease in the weights again and everything looks like it is poised to strike again at an attractive price. (4) Uncle Roger - Brighton 4:05 Liam Keniry's only ride of the day and i am going to back this. Has been dropped 5 pounds after its last run when near the back of the field at Warwick but this horse is still lightly raced and on its only run at Brighton on debut it was 2nd. It then Unseated on its next run when having the race wrapped up and losing out at a low of 1.01 in running. Made up for that on its 3rd outing though when he beat Key Addition by a nose and had Our Cool Cat back in 3rd. Our Cool Cat has since come out and won the Class 2 Ascot Sales Race. Has found its mark too high since but is now on a nice mark and can make its presence felt again. Lucky 15 @ SP and e/w accum @ SP For my singles i have backed Red Yarn @ 12/1 e/w Bet365 BOG Also have Eager To Bow backed @ 14/1 e/w Bet365 BOG Will back the other 2 when markets open tomorrow morning!

Re: Flat Racing Thursday 20th of October

Sport Horse Racing
Event Brighton 2:30
Selection Prince Of Thebes (Each-way)
Strength 2/10
Date 20/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 15.00
Reasoning First run on Turf last time out since August (4 races) sparked an improvement. He finished 3rd of 13 by 3/4 lengths at this course and distance. He looked well beaten over 1f out but rallied entering final furlong, stayed on well final furlong to go 3rd close home. Trainer Michael Attwater is still working out the kinks at this kind of trip. The selection is mostly a miler or 7f but been racing at 1m1f to 1m3f this since August. Finished last 6 of 6 runners at 1m2f in August at Lingfield (turf) then was to the Polytrack the next four outings at 1m2f, 1m3f, amd 1m1f for 4th, 4th, and 5th.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.