Macedonia First Division 2011/12

Teteks vs Shkendija Pick: Away win Probable starting eleven: Teteks: Madzarovski, Naumovski, Gjorgjevski, Mitrevski, Bejtulai, Idrizi, Demiri, Trajcevski, Stolevski, A. Stojanovski, N. Kleckarovski Shkendija: Jovanovski, Elmazovski, Nikitovic, Berisha, Cuculi, Useini, Mustafi, Emini, Peev, Kurtishi, Sali. I expect the actual champion Shkedija to win. Both coaches have some problems in front of this derby. Teteks coach Dragi Setinov will be missing two important players. Both Vladimir Sekulovski and Burhan Aliu are suspended and it will be very hard for Setinov to find adequate replacements. On other side his counterpart Nedzat Sabani will probably be without the best striker Ferhan Hasani. He is injured and he is rated as highly doubtful. The positive news for Sabani is that Jovanovski, Useini and Emini are back in the squad. The main reason for my pick is the quality factor. Simply, Shkendija is better team at the moment. There is no home advantage in this derby. Both teams are from Tetovo and both teams are sharing the stadium. Even more, Shkendija will have much bigger support from the fans. I expect some 10.000 Shkendija fans to be at the stadium. In situation like this I believe the better team will win. And third placed Shkendija is much better then eight placed Teteks.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Macedonia First Division 2011/12 Rabotnicki vs Vardar Pick: Vardar I think Vardar is the favorite on this city derby. Vardar is the best team in Macedonia at the moment, they are the leaders on the table with 5 points advantage to second placed Metalurg. By the way, Vardar have massive 15 points more then Rabotnicki. Vardar have 9 wins and 3 draws after the first 12 rounds. But that's not the only reason for my pick. It is important to be mentioned that Vardar will have the fans support on this match. Both teams are from Skopje, but Rabotnicki have no fans. So, 95 percent of the fans at Stadium "Boris Trajkovski" will be for Vardar. And the last reason is maybe the most important. While Vardar is almost complete (only long term injured Igor Stojakovic is out), Rabotnicki will be without suspended Dusan Savic. Two more players are injured and they are rated as highly doubtful. Both of them are very important, the captain Borce Manevski and the key defender Pance Kumbev. In situation like this I am expecting Vardar to win.

Re: Macedonia First Division 2011/12

Event Renova - Sileks
Selection Over 2,5
Strength 10/10
Date 05/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Nordicbet @ 1.95
Reasoning Renova and Sileks will make a very balanced game, with the hosts having the obligation of winning it. The hosts are just four points behind Sileks, but it is enough to be concerned with play out zone, while the visitors are much more relaxed. Hosts are favourite but the visitors can play with Renova pressure. The result game may not be so easy to predict but one thing i am pretty sure. Looking to the recent games of both teams, we will have a open game with lots of goals... Sileks...
2011-10-29 H Napredok Prva Liga
2011-10-22 H Rabotnicki Prva Liga
2011-10-15 A 11 Oktomvri Prva Liga
2011-10-01 H FK Turnovo Prva Liga
2011-09-24 A Fk Metalurg Skopje Prva Liga
2011-09-17 H Shkendija 79 Prva Liga
2011-09-10 A FK Vardar Prva Liga
2011-08-27 H FK Bregalnica Stip Prva Liga
Renova...
2011-10-29 A Ohrid Prva Liga
2011-10-22 H Teteks Prva Liga
2011-10-15 A Napredok Prva Liga
2011-10-01 H Rabotnicki Prva Liga
2011-09-24 A 11 Oktomvri Prva Liga
2011-09-17 H FK Turnovo Prva Liga
2011-09-10 A Fk Metalurg Skopje Prva Liga
And the odd for Over 2,5 goals is just great.

Re: Macedonia First Division 2011/12 Bregalnica vs Horizont Turnovo Pick: 1 (a.h. -2.5) Macedonian cup, quarterfinal In the first match Horizont Turnovo won 3:1. Now they have a big advantage, but nothing is finished yet. I am sure Bregalnica will try to eliminate the opponent. The atmosphere in the club is very good, players confidence is high after the last success in the championship and coach Bojan Zahariev will try to use the moment. Bregalnica have won three consecutive matches in the league, against Napredok Kicevo, Rabotnicki and 11. Oktomvri. The team is almost complete, only Ivanovic is out due to suspension. On other side Horizont Turnovo is in deep problems with injuries. Coach Gjorgji Todorovski will be missing both strikers as Dragan Georgiev and Sasko Pandev are out injured. But that's not all. The experienced Pance Stojanov is also sidelined, while defender Tomce Iliev is on international duty. In situation like this I think Bregalnica have a big chance to win. Since they need a three goals victory (or exactly 2:0), I will try home win in handicap. The home fans will give a big support to their players and it is an important advantage.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Macedonia First Division 2011/12 Ohrid vs Shkendija Pick: X Shkendija is the actual champion in Macedonia, but they are not playing on the same level this season. They are already 11 points behind first placed Vardar and it seems they can't defend the trophy. Speaking about this match, I think Ohrid is able to stay unbeaten here. First of all, they are playing at home. It is an important advantage here in Macedonia. But the second reason is even more important. Shkendija will be missing some important players. Coach Nedzat Sabani will be without the key defender Berisha due to injury, while Miskovski is suspended. Two more players are injured - Useini and Sali. In situation like this I think Shkendija can't win in Ohrid. And I also think both coaches will be satisfied with one point.