BBOTD Friday 14th of October

Insolenceofoffice - Redcar 5:30 This time last year this horse was placed off a mark of 72 and today runs off a mark of 60. Is completely out of form but the handicapper has now given it a good chance to imrove its place. Back in April this horse was running off 78 on the turf and is now 18 pounds lower before the year is even out, has not performed this year as of yet but i think the booking of Joe Fanning might suggest they expect it to run a big race tomorrow at a very big price. Ground, trip and draw should be no problem if fit. E/W @ 33/1 Ladbrokes BOG

Re: BBOTD Friday 14th of October H5.55 Jonny Delta 1pt Win 9/1 Paddy Power I'm getting in early again since I don't think the 9-1 will last too long. There's bags of things in this horses favour for this race, but the most important thing is that it'll be running on at the end of a gruelling 2 miles in testing conditions whilst many of the others might have had enough. In fact, this will be out the back for much of the race and I think it could be possible to get matched as some juicy prices in running. The horses only run so far in its 9 race career when it has encountered 2 miles in soft conditions was its debut bumper run where the win was noted as "led, going well over 2f out, soon clear, pushed out, very easily". The horses latest run was off the same mark as today when it was a staying on 3rd in soft ground over 3 furlongs less. This step up in trip looks ideal and I think it should go close.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.