BBOTD Tuesday 11th of October

Needie Mccredie - Newcastle 4:30 Is having a very good year so far and is improving all the time, winning at Carlisle twice thus far. Ran quite well on its last run at Thirsk when 5th to Lizzie back in July, trading at a low of 2.12 in running. Has had a break since and should be fit and ready to make its presence felt tomorrow. What interests me bigtime is its form on good to soft ground, out of 6 runs on the ground it has 1 win and 4 seconds, so absolutely loves this ground. James Turner does not have many horses but he does fairly well when he runs them. Paddy Aspell has rode a winner for him at Newcastle previously and 14/1 available is too big. E/W @ 14/1 Hills BOG

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 11th of October H4.20 Only Witness 1pt Win 5/1 Paddy Power This horse is lightly raced and has shown improved form on its last 2 outings when upped in trip. The win LTO when beating 16 rivals is of particular interest and I fancy the horse to defy the rise in the handicap today. Many of its rivals are more exposed and I think Brendan Powell might have found a good opportunity for this one again. There's only a few bookies that have priced it up at the moment, but most are going 4/1 and 9/2 so I'll take the 5's whilst I can.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.