Horse racing software

Hi guys/girls, I am wondering is there such software where you can put your own criteria into the system using your own system , like for example, min 9 runners, odds no higher than 6 for laying, trainer, jockey percentages and have it run side by side with racing post. I have my own system which I am willing to share free but it takes about 30 minutes in the morning and I cant get to a pc till the afternoon, many thanks and please discuss and leave a post if you can, love to hear your feedback

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Horse racing software The departure point of horse racing prediction software is the speed line. If you don't have software that generates speed line it's no good. It pays to know workouts, jockeys, bad starters, speed duels and some other auxiliary info, but the departure point is the speed line. Split times are also useful, like in USA. I don't believe in split times as much as I used to, except when they point to extreme cases, e.g. a horse regularly slow out of the gates and the distance being 5f. But also horses do not always run the same distance. So split times help you evaluate accurate speed ratings independent of distance (for this reason UK race courses should introduce them and install the necessary equipment). Another useful approach is the "logarithmic pool of journalists". That tends to work. It's boring because you don't want to know nothing about horses when doing that and you are only registering opinions, but it generally works. If I can help some people with those and if some people can help me, they are welcome to respond.