*Finished* Operation Seek and Destroy!

Danshot

I've previously run a few a couple of these already including one final table in 500 runner $8.80 where finished 5th using a stake back and I just take a share of the profits I would like the opportunity to do this again on Sunday. I propose a 60/40 split in favour the backer with a 50/50 on all wins other $125 after stake back. I'm looking for $75 to play a series of MTTs : Definitely included will be the Sunday Storm , The Big $11 then I will load up to a maximum of 4 games at a time and only 2 hold em if playing 8 game tourney. I have been refocused again lately and feel like is my time to ship a size-able score so thanks for looking and hopefully you like what have to offer. Backers : BurnleyJoe 10% = received Ooblio 50% = received PGremlin 10% = received AvonGirl 10% = received Heniek 10% = received Non Forum friend 10% = received Please use the following format for your request and be as accurate as possible. Name: Daniel Rapley (DanShot) Stake Requested: $75 @ 100 shares of 75c Event/Tournament: Pokerstars Weekend MTTs including Storm and Big 11 Offer: Stakeback then 60/40 split in favour the backer with a 50/50 on all wins other $125 after stake back. Date of Event/Tournament: Mainly Sunday 9th 2011 Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Daniel Rapley) agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. __________________

Re: Operation Seek and Destroy! Underway Still in both Storm : Im down to 2500 from 5000 with blinds 100/200 Big $11 : I'm hoover just above average stack upto 4100 from 3000 No big hands in either had a 4 bet with 86 work despite 3 way post flop I lead out from SB , in other cant make anything won 1 with 96dd after 3 bet the C bet. Now reg'd for $16.50 Id:448349662

Re: Operation Seek and Destroy! Underway Still in Bigger $11 : Got 12500 with ave 7000 and gift turned gutshot and he jammed 2.5x Pot with top set and also in $16.50 got average chips still. make that average in both just lost AJ to AK (who pushed the previous hand)

Re: Operation Seek and Destroy! Underway

Still in Bigger $11 : Got 12500 with ave 7000 and gift turned gutshot and he jammed 2.5x Pot with top set and also in $16.50 got average chips still. make that average in both just lost AJ to AK (who pushed the previous hand)
:hope

Re: Operation Seek and Destroy! Underway trying not to let the aces vs kings tilt me really don't want to bubble this one :eek got 12BB and 88left 66paid from 552 ave 19K Me 6.5k now 5.5k BvB K6>63 he is all in 945 with blinds 250/500 he spikes 3 now blinds up to 300/600/70