Jump Racing ~ 7th Oct

3.55 CARLISLE ROLECARR 20-1 2ptew(BET 365) Role carr reminds me of snake chamer from a few runs back.SNAKE CHARMER was hammered on it's penultimate run but hit a fence hard and had no chance after that..Next time out it was available at 20-1 in a tougher race and hacked up.ROLECAR was hammered 10 days ago backed into 15-2 and well supported all day but once on course made a bad mistake but still was chasing the leader on the run in but faded.. Interestingly this one has been hurdling for it's whole career,and that race was it's first attempt over the chase course and was a good run considering it was its first run for 100 days..Should be fired up now and has rattled off a two timer with little distance between races.Acts on any type of ground and stays this trip well. Hughes again takes the ride here and i have a feeling this will go very close here,again like snake charmer a tough race here,i think it wil open at 20-1 or that area,its currently 21-1 on bet fair,hopeful of win here.:unsure

Re: Jump Racing ~ 7th Oct 4.30 CARLISLE STORM SURGE 11-1 2pt ew(PADDY POWER) Storm surge is no world beater in essence but i think has a good chance of winning this average looking race.Comes in here bottom weight carrying just 10 3,carrying 1 stone 4 pounds less than the favourite altan Khan.And 1 stone 9 pounds less than the macoy 2nd favourite Kosta Brava. It will also appreciate this drop to 16f,even though placing last time out over 17,2mile is its optimum distance on good/good to firm ground.It has a decent record over 2mile is 53146233182,although it can bomb out ,it does run its race in the majority,record on good ground over 2m is 62312..The 6 was a particularly poor perofrmence when making a few mistakes and faded away. Its off a very good weight here,has no great record running after a 100+ day break but i think it should be ok for a place at least here.:unsure

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.