Friday Night Freebies 7th October $264 Winnings

Burnley Joe

Ok, its been really quiet on here recently so i am going to try and get visitors and a few people interested. So to start i will offering the following I will play $11 Paddy Power Paddy Power Fantastic Friday (previously won this $1110) Willy HIll Side games freeroll (previously won this) Willy Hill side $750 Points freeroll (previously won this) $29 worth of other games All games will be listed and all will be on Friday evening I will keep 50% of any winnings 50% is available free, therefore, the first 10 people to say: "Good luck Joe you muppet, you can suck my lollipop" Will each receive 5% Its that easy, hopefully we win a few bob, and you have nothing to lose! EG: Win $200, you win $10 for nowt! Thanks for looking, and if you are playing an event, why not offer a few shares, even a $55 buyin, offer 10% for say $6, it keeps your bankroll going if you dont cash, but it also gives you the opportunity to get backing in future events! Grab em now! :ok Me 50% Danshot 5% Andybell 5% ooblio 5% Gazza 5% Al 5% PGremlin 5% GirlyWirly 5% Rebel 5% Charity 10% Summary Willy Hill Points 34/263 $0 Winnings Willy Hill Side Games 501/1011 $0 Winnings Hill Hill Super Series 56/118 $0 Winnings Paddy Fantastic Friday 5/213 $247 Winnings Stars $1K Omaha 10/448 $17 Winnings So Total = $264 Each 5% = $13.20