Systems / Strategy (Input welcomed)

Hey guys, now that the season is well underway, i was wondering how everyone puts together their bets. I have done a few bets this season but not much as i like to do abit of research, now that Championship (10 played each) League 1 and 2 (11 played each) are a quarter of a way through now is the best time to do this, i concentrate on HEAD2HEAD,HOME FORM,AWAY FORM, RECENT FORM, GOALS SCORED/CONCEDED, and split the league into 4 GROUPS(A,B,C,D) then i see how team X in (Group C) has recently went against teams from (Group B). hope this makes sense, i was just wondering if anyone has any other input that i could look at to consider my bets??? i know team news, injuries etc but i like to place my bets reasonably early (to get a better price) and you cannot find out the proper team untill a few hours before kick off and i think the value has then sometimes the value has left thanks in advance

Re: Systems / Strategy (Input welcomed) I have one and hope its helpful for you. If both teams score in the 1st half of a soccer match ending in a draw at half time, then watch out for one team to score 1st in the 2nd half. When this happens then quickly take the draw, it should be about maybe $6 or $7 because the other team is bound to also score making it a draw again. Then depending on how much time is left you may be able to cover both teams to win the game at good odds and still profit regardless of the outcome. It works for me but I would only take this if both teams have scored and they have drawn for the 1st half and then someone must score 1st in the 2nd half. Oh yeah, 0-0 at half time does not count as a draw it has to be 1-1, 2-2 etc etc. Good Luck.

Re: Systems / Strategy (Input welcomed)

I have one and hope its helpful for you. If both teams score in the 1st half of a soccer match ending in a draw at half time, then watch out for one team to score 1st in the 2nd half. When this happens then quickly take the draw, it should be about maybe $6 or $7 because the other team is bound to also score making it a draw again.
other team is bound to score based on what?

Re: Systems / Strategy (Input welcomed)

I have one and hope its helpful for you. If both teams score in the 1st half of a soccer match ending in a draw at half time, then watch out for one team to score 1st in the 2nd half. When this happens then quickly take the draw, it should be about maybe $6 or $7 because the other team is bound to also score making it a draw again. Then depending on how much time is left you may be able to cover both teams to win the game at good odds and still profit regardless of the outcome. It works for me but I would only take this if both teams have scored and they have drawn for the 1st half and then someone must score 1st in the 2nd half. Oh yeah, 0-0 at half time does not count as a draw it has to be 1-1, 2-2 etc etc. Good Luck.
Absolute claptrap & doesn't even answer the original question...

Re: Systems / Strategy (Input welcomed) The other should score based on it was a draw after 45 minutes and you want a good run for your money. I wasn't supposed to offend anyone that is how I have been doing it and it works well for me. I was trying to give a way that will have a higher percentage of winning based on what has happen in the past with some games.

Re: Systems / Strategy (Input welcomed) Oct 01 ..... Crystal Palace - West Ham ....... 2-2 Oct 08 ..... Carlisle - Bretford ................... 2-2 Oct 08 ..... Colchester - Yeovil ................. 2-2 Oct 11 ..... Bath City - Cambridge Unt ........ 3-4 Oct 11 ..... Stockport - Darlington ............. 3-4 Here is 5 that Drawed at half time, you would have profited from every one. If you expect to win every Game then that's not going to happen you have to wait for the Games and you will have a higher percentage and get a good run for your money and good chance to profit.

Re: Systems / Strategy (Input welcomed) You're clearly deluded as you stated that "it's bound to happen". Any gambler expecting something to happen no matter what, when logic defines that it may or may not happen, will lose in the long run. For the games you've stated where it did work, I bet I could find a lot more where it didn't.

Re: Systems / Strategy (Input welcomed) O.k, you are right I should have said may happen, but you wouldn't take all the games, only the ones that will give you a chance to win. The ones that draw at half time. You shouldn't lose in the long run unless teams score twice in the 2nd half a lot and I don't see teams going up 3-1 that much. I have seen team hold a 2-1 lead and I lost on those but when a team does come back and level I have been able to take both teams to win at nice odds and collect on one of them at the end of the Game. Of course it doesn't sound logical but neither is taking a bet at the start of a Game and then seeing the odds go up and then later coming back down and you missed out at the better odds. That's not logical but punter's still do it.