Poker tracking software

bigbadken

Ive decided its time to get some tracking software, now the hard bit, which? Ive never used any before, so all will be new to me, so any help or suggestions would be appreciated. What one should i go for poker tracker, holdem manager or any others? My pc is quite old although i have a new laptop aswell, so do these types of software use much memory, can i use for both? As you can tell, im pretty clueless about this, so as i said earlier any help or advice appreciated. I play both tournys and cash, in fact i go through spells of mtts, stts and cash.

Re: Poker tracking software apart from the 3 i posted yesterday and the advice Rebel gave out with HoldemIndicator, i have TournamentIndicator,OmahaIndicator and PT3, if you are not into those then hold fire as pokertracker4 and the new HoldemManager are due out very soon :ok it depends what information you are after

Re: Poker tracking software Thank you Al, im not really sure what im after, as i dont really understand the benefits and i dont really know what they do. I understand they save hand historys and give you info on other players games, I guess it will be interesting seeing what they do :hope

Re: Poker tracking software

Thank you Al, im not really sure what im after, as i dont really understand the benefits and i dont really know what they do. I understand they save hand historys and give you info on other players games, I guess it will be interesting seeing what they do :hope
most of them come with free trials, so download each and see what you feel most comfortable with :ok

Re: Poker tracking software Ken, do you feel that you really need tracking software ? Cash game players i could probably understand the need for. Do you multi table much ? as with too many tables running you have to reduce the screens and then the info becomes unreadable. I personally never use anything, i have tried a couple of trials but found it distracted me from the game as i was too busy trying to read peoples stats etc. Good luck in this and post up how you get on

Re: Poker tracking software I have PT3 and it works perfectly fine. If you have looking for more sohpisticated stats i think Holdem manager is better as there are more stats you can choose from. However if you are good at these things you can easily use PT3 to manually add stats. It doesnt matter if you multi-table or not, it gives you an edge that nearly everyone has. You'd even expect some people at $0.02BB to have these.

Re: Poker tracking software

Thank you Stevo' date=' i think that i will hang fire untill new ones are out.[/quote'] If you buy Holdem Manager now, then it will will be a valid Holdem Manager 2 Licence as well. http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/101211-hm2-announcement.html I would imagine the situation is similar for Poker Tracker. You can also get a fully functional free trial for HM and PT to try them out now. I'd advise against procrastination - if you're playing cash, then a HUD is far too important to wait.

• 3 weeks later...