SSB Away win predictions

OK there will probably be a few of these floating around soon enough and why not. Its there for trying out so here goes and thanks guys for the opportunity. Not going into specifics as you could say its data mining. Seems to work over the last 10 seasons or so but i am a great believer of that these systems on their own are not enough. Value is also needed. Anyone can find a so called system with a team that has the letter p in the name and over games played on a wednesday has a yield of 1%........Thats not a system but totally coinsidental and random. This has been found purely as above by adding and removing random variables. Though on paper it does look ok from what the soccersystembuilder has thrown up.. screenshot01-1.jpg A nearly 50% strike rate for away games is decent in anyones books and the yield is fantastic. But as i said its hardly a system but a random coincidence.... Lets have a look and see how it goes!! EDIT: Anyone know how to make the image bigger? Until i can fix it it has a total of 1177 bets over all the seasons and a stike rate of 47%. A yield of 27%. It also threw up Munich and St Johnstone to win over weekend.....St johnstone was a winner.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: SSB Away win predictions Now the international break is coming to an end i have two picks to kick off the system. The system was based on 1137 bets but i have since done another on with a 21% yield over 2100 bets so im going to group both systems together. 100 point bank @ 5 pt (5%)level stakes I will increase the level stake at each 50 pt profit interval. ie Once bank reach 150 pts bets will be 7.50 pts Luton @ 1.73 (Hills) York @ 2.12 Betfair (Commission will be taken off afterwards) Fingers crossed:hope

Re: SSB Away win predictions Oh dear not the start i hoped for but its early days yet. A couple of red cards and yet another late goal in he 90th minute to thwart Valencia. Only Carlisle was any good so thats 1 in 10. A return of £12.60 Total bet :10 S/R : 10% Total bet : 50pt Total return : 12.60 Loss : 37.40 Yield : -74.80% With a system strike rate around 46% it can only get better.

Re: SSB Away win predictions Damn i could of swore i posted the odds. They were: Montpellier @ 2.7:) crawley @ 2.0:) Rangers @ 1.67:) Munich @ 1.4:( Can roughly be confirmed on SSB or h2h stats. A better week with the main favourite letting me down for the full house. Total bet :14 Won : 4 Lost : 10 S/R : 28.57% Total bet : 70pt Total return : 44.43pts Loss : 25.57 Yield : -36.53%

Re: SSB Away win predictions Looks like your forging a lonely path here bud. Good luck with midweek. :hope The free system agrees with you on the Tranmere game, looking closer at the Oldham game, the odds available probably justify the risk.

Match Odds BU HvA BU Overall PP Overall SSB Overall SSB HvA Season Plus
Season Division Date Home Team Away Team HO DO AO Rating Category Rating Category Rating Category Rating Category Rating Category Rating Category
Season 2011\2012 England League 1 25/10/2011 Hartlepool Tranmere 2.50 3.40 3.10 -91.00 J -80.50 J -1.31 J -14.67 J -1.25 I -56.56 J
Season 2011\2012 England League 1 25/10/2011 Preston Oldham 1.86 3.75 4.50 4.00 D -43.33 I 0.40 D -8.50 I 5.75 G 12.76 D
Where do you get your odds from? Much better available

Re: SSB Away win predictions Thanks Matthew. I notice alot of mine have been included in your system. Ive found two away systems that have not duplicated a pick so far giving a yield of 21% and 27% so im quite optimistic. Yes agreed my odds are lower and therefore will have a lower yield rate. The simple reason is i only have active accounts at Hills and Betfair. I have loads of accounts from my old matched betting days but my bank cards need updating etc. Im throwing a fiver on each of my selection so im using actual odds ive took rather than available. I must get off my bum and sort my accounts out for better available odds. :hope:hope

Re: SSB Away win predictions Oh hold on, success. Ok so i will post a bit of data about the systems but the mrs has just come in so will have to be later on.:loon Heres the main stats for system 1. Overall Results

RETURNS STRIKE RATEYIELD
HWDRAWNO BETSHWDRAWHWDRAW
OVERALL-£218.13-£257.08£319.061,07329.45%22.37%48.18%-20.33%-23.96%29.74%

• 4 weeks later...