Jump Racing ~ 2nd Oct

Huntingdong 3.00 Max Bygraves 2.5pt win - 5/1 gen I'm A Legend 0.5pt win - 5/1 gen Max Bygraves goes very well fresh and his last two runs could be ignored. At Newbury I backed Calusa Caldera and I remember it was a very weird race. Many horses weren't travelling at all and I think the ground was badly watered that day. At Aintree although the race-card shows good, it rained heavily and it went soft. I think he is a different horse on good ground and after a break, could be well handicapped. Should have improved over the winner, still very lightly raced over fences. I'll also save on I'm A Legend, who has dropped to a wining mark and gets ideal conditions. 5.20 Gallimaufry 0.5pt win - 7/1 gen Gallimaufry 0.5pt place - Betfair (3 places) No show last 3 starts, but still not many miles on the clock and trainer is starting to show return to form in the last few weeks. The trip and the ground will suit and this isn't a particularly strong race. Off low weight, I expect her to be staying on. Daryl Jackob takes the ride and the price is good enough for a small wager.

Re: Jump Racing ~ 2nd Oct KINGS CHORISTER 2.05 Kelso. 0.5 points each way. Consistent enough, and although up in the weights without winning, does appear to be quite well in with most of his rivals. Lucy Alexander a decent enough claimer and so the 7lb can only be of assistance. Race should be run to suit, the trip's fine and handles most grounds. 10/1 Ladbrokes BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.