Flat Racing Sat 1st October

3.50 ASCOT .5 E/W DREAM EATER 25/1 Bet365~Top wight has been running in top company and given a fair handicap mark here imo and has a 7lb claimer on. Back to best trip here and i wouldn't write this horse off to quickly. .75 E/W ATLANTIC SPORT 25/1 Ladbrokes~Long overdue a win gets a chance here by the handicapper. Good run here last month in smilar race and i think Channon will have him spot on for this and i used to really like Culhane in the saddle not as good as he used to be but the little bugger can still boot the odd winner or two home. .75 E/W AL KHALEE 22/1 BOYLESPORT~A bit of a mixed bag from this horse this year but if the same one that turned up at Newmarket early August last year it willl have a hell of a chance here imo. Will have come on for last months run and i think its overpriced i'm expecting a big run fom the bottom weight. All BOG 1/4 4 PLACES

Re: Flat Racing Sat 1st October 3:50 Ascot: The Cheka 1pt e/w 25/1 Victor Chandler Its a touch unusual that as a five year old The Cheka has not run in a handicap before. Having spent all his recent runs in Group company this represents a drop in class. And while to run well off 108 will be a fine effort, there was more than a hint from his last run at Doncaster that he is coming to hand. The Cheka seems to go on almost any surface, however he has won on a firmish surface and opened his account at the first time of asking, by ten lengths, over course and distance. May be drawn on the wrong side but worth a shot at the odds. 2:25 Newmarket: Buzkashi 2pts e/w 20/1 Bet365 (1/4 odds 123) Buzkashi appears to have a pretty decent each way chance after following through the form lines of her debut. First time out, Buzkashi was third behind Fallen For You in a Newmarket maiden. Although Fallen For You was a fairly comfortable winner, Buzkashi stayed nicely from off the pace. Fallen For You next time out went down by a length to Lyric of Light with today's even money favourite Samitar three lengths back in third. Its dangerous to read too much in to collateral form, however, on that its not beyond hope that Buzkashi can get close to Samitar. Next time out Buzkashi had no sort of run and almost fell over at Leicester. Neil Callan has gone to Ascot, which with such a big prize up for grabs here, in an open race apart from one, is a little concern, however Steve Drowne takes over in the plate and is a top notcher. Roger Varian continues in fine form and has been doing well with his two year olds old season.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.