BBOTD 29th of September

14:30 Wolverhampton Diamond Run Win SP This 3 year old filly, got a decent start to her career whit 2 wins in 7 races. The latest was won over a simular distance at a turf course. She has previous preformed well at polytrack, whit one win and one place at Lingfield og Kempton.. Now at Wolverhampton she got a great chance to show some of these former C&D winners, that she at their level. She is up 3lb since her last win, but that dosent seem to be enough to keep Diamond Run away from the victory. The jockey is Donohoe. He had a terrible last couple of weeks, so his motivation shouldnt be a problem.

Re: BBOTD 29th of September W5.10 Halifax 1pt Win 10/1 Bet365 I don't see this being as big as 10/1 tomorrow so I'll get the price while I can - it was actually 12/1 when I started writing this, but that's just gone. The favourite is the obvious danger but the handicapper has to catch up with it eventually and Halifax could be one to take advantage. Reportedly not suited by blinkers last time out, they are left off here and De Souza takes the ride again - he's 1 from 1 on the horse. The horse has dropped to its lowest mark since that win for this race and it could be back on a reasonable mark again if De Souza can work his magic again. Trainer Mark Johnstons horses are also in much better form now than win this horse last ran.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.