WPT Mag & 888Poker Home Game tourney 30th October @ 8pm

teaulc

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WPT Mag & 888Poker Home Game tourney 30th October @ 8pm it's not in the Lounges tab, it's in TOURNAMENTS > RESTRICTED > Jon Young's WPT Poker Room. Then put in the password from the magazine minus the word 'poker'. There will be myself and Dan and Dunc from the mag and we'll have some kind of bounty on our heads. :ok

Re: WPT Mag & 888Poker Home Game tourney 30th October @ 8pm

need help with password thx
read previous post :eyes just this once as there is a problem with the password in the previous issue,but get the magazine and dont ask again for passwords on the forum or you may find yourself banned :ok

Full of Romanians now..I wonder how many copies of the magazine are sold in Romania.Why bother buying the magazine for exclusive events when this happens.
Exactly. Complete and utter waste of time.

Re: WPT Mag & 888Poker Home Game tourney 30th October @ 8pm i can understand they put the password there as it was incorrect so seemed the right choice to make for the readers only in this instance but if it continues to be put on website thereafter when the password are fine and nothing wrong with it then whats the point buying the magazine ?? i thought the point of people buying the magazine was to reward them with these tournys offers hopefully someone from wpt mag can clairfy this ? :eyes

Re: WPT Mag & 888Poker Home Game tourney 30th October @ 8pm Some people just like complaining, I'm sure! I buy the magazine to actually read it - you lot buy it just for a couple of added value tournaments each month? You'll be waiting a while if you're hoping for the 'someone from wpt mag' to come on and reply to the whinging - he's got more important things to see to at the moment, things that are actually important and not trivial

Some people just like complaining' date=' I'm sure! I buy the magazine to actually read it - you lot buy it just for a couple of added value tournaments each month? You'll be waiting a while if you're hoping for the 'someone from wpt mag' to come on and reply to the whinging - he's got more important things to see to at the moment, things that are [u']actually important and not trivial
To be honest with you most the stuff in the magazine is out of date and can be seen elsewhere,So one of the main things I buy the magazine for is the exclusive tournaments.When PL run exclusive events you don't want people who shouldn't be in the tourney playing.IMO if the poker magazines didn't have these hook-ups with poker sites with the exclusive tourneys they would struggle to survive.

Re: WPT Mag & 888Poker Home Game tourney 30th October @ 8pm The whole environment for poker magazines is really tough at the moment, several have already folded in recent years. WPT Mag & Poker Player have both been big big supporters of the UK Amateur poker scene in general and this forum in particular due to their close connections here and the frequency of PL winners in their promos. Let's therefore do whatever we can to continue to support them. I'm sure all feedback is appreciated as long as constructive. p.s. Many congrats and best wishes to the safe arrival of the young Miss Young the other day, such a cutie :clap