SOFTWARE GENERATED JUMPS CLASS 1 - 3 + OUTSIDERS

THE % MAN

I tried to change the name on my other thread but failed. As to cause no confusion I've started again as yesterday was the 1 update anyway and I should have stated in the title these were COMPUTER SOFTWARE GENERATED SELECTIONS This is exactly the same SOFTWARE as used in the TURF OUTSIDER thread and uses the SAME RATINGS but in this case as we are dealing with the JUMPS the compiler may use different weightings to those used for the turf even though all the same ratings are used. I just want to keep this seperate from the other for obvious reasons and last season did really well with the OUTSIDERS but did have a long losing run but between JAN AND MARCH THIS YEAR did extremely well from that point of view. I have no say in whats picked and in noway does the SOFTWARE use the price of any horse in the race but does use 4 set ratings and in NON HANDICAPS the ratings used which are by far the highest in the race those picked could well be 1st 3 in betting and in most cases could say what it will pick UNLESS the races show horses with ratings that are within a few lbs of each other then the other things used may determine the order it rates them. The vast majority of OUTSIDERS [10/1 or more] if any on the day will be from the HANDICAPS but each horse uses the ratings allocated to that horse but uses the same spercific ones. In some races and more than likely at the beginning of the JUMPS PROPER SEASON [ after the turf is finished] some of the 4 ratings used maybe missing but the SOFTWARE still works but if more than 50% of the field have no RATINGS I tend to leave them alone. Only class 1 -3 races will count in p/l but if the main meetings of the day have say 5 class 1- 3 races and the other 4 - 6 I will still put it through the software as it may help if one wishes to do the PLACEPOT from some of those shown. These are NOT TIPS and are only SHOWN as its a different APPROACH and should be viewed with that in mind. THE CLASS 1-3 JUMPS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED T%M

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: SOFTWARE GENERATED JUMPS CLASS 1 - 3 FONTWELL 3.15 GUILDED AGE 7/1 MR MARMOOSH 9/2 MORSTEAD 14/1 *** [ALT] 3.50 ZORRO DE LA VEGA 15/2 RIO GAEL 14/1 *** TAKE A MILE 33/1 *** [ALT] 4.25 HALDIBARI 9/1 SNAKE CHARMER 20/1 *** TAE KWON DO 12/1 *** [ALT] 5.00 CLASS 4 RACE MONTANA GOLD 5/1 CALL AT MIDNIGHT 3/1 [ALT] HEXAM 3.05 ONLY 4 RUNNERS NOT FOR ME MAJESTIC MAYHEM 13/8 CLASS 4 RACE WIN OR LOSE WILL NOT COUNT IN ANY P/L FOR THE THREAD *** DENOTES OUTSIDERS 10/1 AND ABOVE ALL PRICES TAKEN FROM BET 365 @ BOG THE FLAT THREAD WILL BE UPDATED AFTER THIS T%M

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.