Fishy's fancies

fishy25

Some of the regulars in the tennis threads will know I'm a keen tennis fan and punter, but due to my uni term resuming, and going into my second year, I actually have to do some work this year as it counts, meaning I will have less time to do my write ups in the main threads. That's the main reasoning for this glory hunter's thread, as it won't take up as much of my time, and will hopefully mean I get more time to read what I'm supposed to and really knuckle down this year. As well as the tennis interest, I'm a huge Chelsea fan so on the weekends I will look to the football as well to see if anything takes my fancy. No shame in me admitting that in my early schoolboy betting days, lost a fair bit of money on the football as it was the thrill more than anything being the reason for me placing those bets. But I believe I'm a far more mature sportsfan and punter now, as seen through my contributions in the other sports threads and have made a decent profit this year already. However this thread will just allow me to keep a record of my profit/losses in a clear and easy way, and I'll hope that I can contribute quite regularly and enjoy some profit to pay for some nights out during term time. Let's see how this thread goes then. :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.