Jump Racing ~ 24th Sep

mileni4uk

Market Rasen 1.50 Businessmoney Judi 0.75pt EW - 9/1 SJ Won 3 novice events and flopped at Aintree on sole handicap bow, but that was too bad to be true. Still unexposed and I think she could run very well today. 2.20 Rumble Of Thunder 0.75pt EW - 20/1 VC SJ SpBet Decent in novice hurdles last year and on what he was capable of on the flat, I think he could be well handicapped on seasonal reappearance. Ran on the flat to blow away the cobwebs and I think he is overpriced today. 2.50 Life Of A Luso 1pt EW - 14/1 gen Pilgrims Lane 0.75pt EW - 25/1 VC Mad Moose 0.5pt win - 9/1 VC A case can be made for so many here, but I will stick with the summer horses in this. I've been backing Life Of A Luso all summer and he always does enough, which makes him very tough for the handicapper. Ran a cracking race lto and only raised 2lb for that. Unlucky to meet a very well handicapped horse of Tim Vaughan's. Pilgrims Lane ran a cracker at Ffos Las latest, where he didn't see out the trip. Back to his best distance and Paddy Brennan on board, the 25s is huge. Mad Moose hasn't stopped improving and I'll save on him for jockey and trainer in form.

Re: Jump Racing ~ 24th Sep 14:20 Market Rasen OLYMPIAN looked very progressive last time when winning nicely in a weaker event than this at Stratford. Probably value for a bit more than the winning margin as he hit the front too soon and idled a bit in front. Up 7lbs today, but will almost certainly get the race run to suit with a good gallop on. Probably needs to hit the front within the last furlong but hopefully the front-runners will have dropped away and this race looks set for a closer. OLYMPIAN; EW @ 18/1 Victor Chandler

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.