NCAAF Week Four Picks

AGurv

College Football 2011-2012 Overall 15W-8L-1P +6.20 units (65.21%) Last Week 6-3 +2.70 units Solid week last week. Started out shitty, but ended with 5 straight wins. Cinci -8 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Last year against NC State Collaros had a great game 19/31 300 + yards and 3 TD with no turnovers. The problem for Cinci last year was they couldn't get the running game going and NC State contained them pretty good. NC State has played some easy opponents so far this year, and yet they are still giving up 120 yards per game on the ground. I expect this to be an easy game for Cinci. High scoring as well.

Re: NCAAF Week Four Picks Temple +9 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I think that this Maryland team kind of proved that they werent as good as people thought they were after they played Miami. Temple is an up and coming team that I think will hang around in most games. They have talent on both sides. Maryland showed they are a team that struggles to finish (even against Miami) If Randy Edsall continues to coach as he did in Uconn he will not be beating a lot of teams by DD. Mississippi +10.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes No real reason IMO to think Georgia should be a DD favorite even against Ole Miss at home. I think these two teams battle it out all the way. Whoever loses this one gets fired first....

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.