Cricket betting

MultiMan

So the cricket season is fast approaching in Australia and I'm looking to make a bit of money if I can. This is the first time I will be looking at cricket as a betting option so I was interested to hear any theories people have about approaching these games. Is there any markets in particular that present good value? Or any that are reasonably easy to pick so I can cover myself on higher risk bets? Thanks guys Multiman

Re: Cricket betting Thanks for that pretender. What sort of games have you been looking into? is this one day internationals? Or is it county/state cricket? Also is there much value in other scores per ball, I'm pressuming a dot ball isn't worth much? Does bet365 have the a similar amount of markets for lower level cricket such as county and state or will you only get win loss draw at this level? I'm pretty new to betting and havnt got a bet365 account and have never done any live betting before. Sorry about all the questions, but my betting knowledge is rather imited at this point unfortuanetly. Thanks Multiman