In theory...

Ok so this weekend there are 10 football matches with 3 possible outcomes in each; Win x Draw x Win. 10^3 = 1000 possible outcomes. First chose the favourites (shortest odds),least favourites (draws), home wins,away wins,based on league position and my own personal selections to calculate some form of odds to base this on! [All with SkyBet] 1) Favourites = 685 2) Draws = 243530.32 3) Home = 4458.14 4) Away = 60050.98 5) League Position = 5704.84 6) My selections = 1179.82 So if you placed a £1 bet on each possible outcome you would have a total stake of £1000. You could however eliminate every team drawing, and 9 matches ending in a draw, 8 matches ending in a draw, 7 matches ending in a draw and 6 matches ending in a draw. You could reduce the stake needed for each bet that is significantly over the needed odds of 1000/1 for example No.5 (League position) you need only stake 18p to get a return of £1026. I am not saying I would ever do this because I don't have the patience, but does it interest any of you number crunchers out there that something like this actually looks pretty feasible? Ok well it might not be feasible placing 800/900 bets but you know what I mean, I hope...:rollin