Bank Builder System

This season I've been betting and whilst I haven't gotten the best record in the Glory Hunters Forum, I've been doing some notes about bets that I would've taken had I more money, or the desire (balls if you want) to bet on those events. Instead of betting money on them I've decided to do a paper trail one using points for now. I'll look to record my success and develop a ratings system for how each team has profited me along with each type of bet. I hope you'll enjoy this. :) I'm going to start my balance with 100 pts. Which, for monetary purpose you could substitute for £10.00 if you so wish. I'll look to keep a record every 10 bets of how well I'm doing. I hope that if you do choose these picks, you make money as it's up to you if you wish to put money on them or not but I am testing it with a points system first just to see if it can work. Enjoy. Football Selections: Bet 1 - 8/09/11 - Finnish Veikkausliiga - VPS v Haka - Draw @12/5 - 5 points Ice Hockey Selections: Horse Racing Selections:

Re: Bank Builder System Bet 1 - 8/09/11 - Finnish Veikkausliiga - VPS v Haka - Draw @12/5 - 5 points Reasoning: Aside from their loss against Mypa (2-1) in their last home game, VPS were unbeaten in the 8 league games before that and all but one of them were draws. Included in those draws was a 1-1 against todays opponents Haka. Haka themselves have had trouble dispatching clubs from the bottom of the table and have only managed to beat RoPS (12th) and KuPS (10th) by a single goal. Finally, these games are low scoring, with only 1 game between these two in the last 10 having more than 2 goals.