Tipsters Best Bets 2011

Yes im back!!!!!! :drums Been away from here for a while, but still pop my head around every so often. My biggest strength was always studying the form per day and posting up my best bets, I will be staying away from system bets for a while to concentrate on this thread. I will post up my fancies per day (Depending on how busy i am with my jobs) and hope i can raise my bank and yield till the end of the year and onwards!! Here goes starting bank will be 500 points. Sunday 4th September 2011 York 3.00 Future Select Recruitment Claiming Stakes (CLASS 4) Changing The Guard has not been running as strong as expected from his yard but those runs have been in stronger class races, now dropping down to claiming company and this could be a ideal opportunity to get his confidence back, Just Lille has all the right ticks in the right boxes on his latest G&D run and could easily make a double in claiming stakes win if coming back from her 106 day break. Advice back: Just Lille 8 Point Win @ 9/2 (Bet365), Changing The Guard 3 Point E/W @ 14/1. 3.30 Betfair Supports Go Racing In Yorkshire Stakes (Handicap) (CLASS 2) Big field here and looks very competitive. Valery Borzov is going into this race after a fine win at Hamilton LTO and no has the champ Paul Hanagan on board and could easily take this race. Advice back Valery Borzov 6 Point E/W @ 8/1 (WillHill). 4.00 Castles UK Educational And Residential Furniture Stakes (Handicap) (CLASS 4) Looks to be out of the 1st and 2nd at Thirsk last week. Boss's Destination can record a quick double again under the talented PJ McDonald and the win he recorded last week was impressive and i cannot see Beat The Shower reversing form, Beat The Shower although has a tough ask on the first mentioned could still make the frame and looks value at his price. Advice back: Boss's Destination 10 Point Win @ 7/2 (Stanjames), Beat The Shower 4.50 Points E/W @ 8/1 (Skybet) 4.30 Watt Fences Stakes (Handicap) (CLASS 4) Diablo Dancer who is taking his Carlisle victory into this race could easily win this, considering a few of these are either in the grip of the handicapper or have poor form going into this race. Advice back: Diablo Dancer 6 Point E/W @ 15/2 (VCBet) 5.00 Future Cleaning Services Apprentice Stakes (Handicap) (CLASS 4) Broughtons Paradis Is one of my strongest bets of the day, beat by 1/2L LTO but should get compensation on that defeat today, Has also won off of 1m4f in the past so the distance should be no problem. Advice back: Broughtons Paradis 12 Point Win @ 5/1 (Stanjames).

Re: Tipsters Best Bets 2011!!!!!! Sunday 4th September 2011 Fontwell 2.45 FSB Lobbying For Small Business Handicap Chase (CLASS 5) My Condor Taking a chance with him against Fine Lace, Has made a habit of recording three 2nds but considering he was beat only 4L combined in all three of those races and has the experience to take this contest. Advice back: My Condor 8 Point Win @ 13/8 (Coral). 4.15 FSB Finance For Business Handicap Chase (CLASS 4) Captain Crackers Will be my E/W bet in this race, Running off the same mark as LTO when 2nd to Themanfromfraam and could easily improve with his lower weight against a few with question marks. Advice back: Captain Crackers 6 Point E/W @ 5/1 (Betfred) 4.50 FSB Print And Mail Handicap Hurdle (CLASS 4) Surfboard Won with a bit in hand LTO at Newton Abbot and holds a 100% strike rate over G&D 2/2 and looks the biggest danger for the Pipe yard, Tarvini is another who holds a strong strike rate over G&D which is 66% and is creeping down from his handicap mark. Advice back: Surfboard 12 Point Win @ 9/4 (Stanjames) & Tarvini 3 Point E/W @ 10/1 (VCBet).

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.