Atko's bets

Atko

This is the third time I've started a thread like this, but this time, it really is here to stay. Regular readers in the tennis and French football threads will know that I post almost daily. That, sadly, is to change. I don't have the time any more, for a variety of reasons, to post as in-depth as I'd like. I spread myself too thinly so as of September, I'll be putting it all in one thread. I've tried this before, and it lasted about five minutes, mainly because I missed the writing, but this time, it's here for good - I can't find the time. I'll put a wee line of reasoning, and my areas of focus will be French, Scottish and English football, tennis, horses and any bets I follow. The goal? Well, to be in profit. I have set up a new staking system and will record every bet and every win/loss. So, for the third and final time, here goes ... French football Strike rate: 5/14 (36%) Profit loss: -9.11pts Scottish football Strike rate: 8/12 (67%) Profit loss: +20.67pts English football Strike rate: 7/14 (50%) Profit loss: +11.25pts European football Strike rate: 0/3 (0%) Profit loss: -12.5pts Tennis Strike rate: 13/21 (62%) Profit loss: +19.93pts Horses Strike rate: 1/2 (50%) Profit loss: +6pts

Re: Atko's bets And so it begins! I'm a massive fan of the US Open and hopefully I can kick off this thread with a few winners here. May take more for tomorrow if lines move accordingly. TENNIS - Fabio Fognini +8.5 games (v Tomas Berdych) @ 1.962 with Pinnacle 4pts -4pts Expect Berdych to win but Fognini is decent off the deck and isn't afraid to ruffle feathers. - Marcel Granollers -4.5 games (v Mikhail Kukushkin) @ 1.877 with Pinnacle 6pts +5.26pts Granollers in-form and has beaten Kukushkin comfortably before. - Roger Federer -9 games AH (v Dudi Sela) @ 1.862 with Pinnacle 6pts +5.17pts Sela's very weak on serve and Federer has smashed him in a Slam previously. - Bernard Tomic +3 games AH (v Marin Cilic) @ 1.943 with Pinnacle 6pts -6pts Tomic a rising star and took Cilic to five the first time they played. Croat seems more vulnerable these days. - Radek Stepanek -6 games AH (v Juan Monaco) @ 1.877 with Pinnacle 6pts VOID Czech in outstanding form and has dominated poor-server Monaco in previous meetings. - Tommy Haas +2.5 games (v Alejandro Falla) @ 1.943 with Pinnacle 4pts +3.77pts Haas desperate to climb rankings. Will give this his all and can be extremely competitive. :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.