** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Jump racing ~ Sunday 28th August

5.10 GALWAY GALWAY LEGEND 16-1 2pt ew If this one lives up to it's name it should walk this race.:loon However having run only 4 days ago putting it's participation i doubt at 12 years old..However if it does go it will have a good chance of making the frame here.. Has been runnning poor of late,but showed some improvement recently finishing 12lengths behind ONE FINE MORNING 4 days ago..Interesting tomorrows race will be the strongest race it runs in for a while and i think this one is worth more than its current mark of 81..This gives it 20lbs in hand on the favourite PISTOL JACK and that's a big difference to carry around 22f i don't care how good a horse there is in this race. GALWAY LEGEND was beating horses ratings 116 last year so i wouldnt have any fear of that,ground and trip are ideal and could go close..Although forecasted at 16-1 i believe this one could open at least 25-1 having went off the other day in weaker race at that price