Daly's Daily singles

Afternoon all, 1st time post from me although i have been reading with interest for a fair while and thought it time i had a go at this system lark. its based around some racingpost ratings with a little maths thrown in for good measure, i've only been checking this out since 3rd august and went against my own rule of not paper testing, instead dove straight in with £25 level stakes on each selection, so far so good with 15 wins from 21 bets 71% winners and a level stake profit of 9.46 points so im up £236.06. that probably doesnt sound fantastic to some punters but im quite happy to take a steady return without lots of losers. hopefully posting selections here wont jinx them, we'll see. 3.30 chepstow SANNIBEL 11/10 3.40 worcester NEARBY 4/5 not great prices but that steady drip keeps the pot filling Be Lucky Chilli

Re: Daly's Daily singles

Afternoon all, 1st time post from me although i have been reading with interest for a fair while and thought it time i had a go at this system lark. its based around some racingpost ratings with a little maths thrown in for good measure, i've only been checking this out since 3rd august and went against my own rule of not paper testing, instead dove straight in with £25 level stakes on each selection, so far so good with 15 wins from 21 bets 71% winners and a level stake profit of 9.46 points so im up £236.06. that probably doesnt sound fantastic to some punters but im quite happy to take a steady return without lots of losers. hopefully posting selections here wont jinx them, we'll see. 3.30 chepstow SANNIBEL 11/10 3.40 worcester NEARBY 4/5 not great prices but that steady drip keeps the pot filling Be Lucky Chilli
I know a Chilli Daly!!! Limerick man??? :cheers

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.