UKIPT Dublin

minimatt10

Name: Matthew Shaw Stake Requested: 560 euro (490 gpb) Event/Tournament: UKIPT Dublin main event Offer: 100% payback - 1 share = 1% in returns Date of Event/Tournament: 8th-12th sept Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Matthew Shaw agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. I am going to play in the UKIPT main event in Dublin. It is a 500+60 euro buy in. Which works out to be £490. It has a 250k euro guaranteed prize pool. I will pay for my expenses. Ideally wanting 1 or 2 stakers max. The cut will be 50-50. However if i only just make it to the money i will do a 40-60 cut in favour of the staker. I have played in 5 live buy in events like this, although this will be my first UKIPT which im excited about. I cashed in on 3 of the 5 events and ran pretty deep in another. Money can be accepted via pay pal, bank transfer, or in cash. (I live in London). If you would like to know more information or would like to buy a piece then just let me know. Thanks

Re: UKIPT Dublin :welcome to PL Matt Regarding your staking however here is a snippett taken from the rules section. 1. You must be an established member of Punterslounge before posting up a staking/share deal, with either 6 months worth of active membership. 2. Members must have 100 posts minimum and must email PL with a current form of ID (i.e. driving license). 3. Members who have 250+ posts do not need to email their ID. So unfortunately you cant ask for a staking yet on PL.

Re: UKIPT Dublin Matt, just to clarify: Our staking forum is really just intended as a service for our established members who want to help other people they know through the forum by staking for modest amounts. We're not suggesting for a minute that you're anything but genuine, but we really don't want to get involved in the headaches that would inevitably arise every now and then if we opened it to non-regulars. I hope you understand.