BlackBeltPoker Live - DTD Nottingham 18th - 20th November

teaulc

bbp-generic-ad-468x60.gif Register with Blackbelt Poker now! November is traditionally the time for sparklers and bonfires, but this year we're serving up more fireworks than an Olympic opening ceremony with the inaugural... Black Belt Nottingham Live. Following the success of the London Live, we decided that one affordable, well-structured, added-value tournament a year wasn't enough for our players, so are proud to announce our latest poker bonanza taking place at the highly acclaimed Dust Till Dawn Poker Club in Nottingham. Scheduled for November 18-20, the Nottingham Live will be a No Limit Hold'em freezeout with a buy-in to suit all wallet sizes. For just $125+15, you'll get to play a deep-stacked event alongside both amateurs and pros alike including Richard Ashby, Sam Razavi and Jamie Burland. "We never really planned to have two live events a year," commented Neil Channing, "but we've been so overwhelmed with the popularity of our London Live, that we decided to host another one in Nottingham. I love getting to know our players, and these events are a great opportunity for people to meet the other members of the community, and hopefully plenty of new faces too." "DTD's an amazing venue," added Black Belt Poker CEO and WSOP finalist Warren Wooldridge, "and we're all looking forward to playing there. Rob and his team do a great job and I think our players will really enjoy playing an affordable event in such a nice card room. It's also a great chance for those in other parts of the country to experience a Black Belt Poker live event." Black Belt Poker are guaranteeing a $50,000 prize pool, as well as adding value with Belt Bonuses and pro bounties. And for those looking to qualify for a bargain price, we'll also be hosting an array of satellites in the weeks leading up to the event. Registration will open this Monday, available exclusively through the Black Belt Poker online cardroom.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: BlackBeltPoker Live - DTD Nottingham 18th - 20th November Hey peeps, Following some positive feedback from the London Live, we've decided to hold a second tournament, this time at the Dusk Till Dawn Poker Club in Nottingham. The event will take place on November 18-20 and will be a $125+15 No Limit Hold'em Freezeout with two starting days. There will be a guaranteed prize pool of $50,000. Registration is exclusively through the Black Belt Poker skin, and currently available in the cardroom lobby: Schedule > Black Belt Tournaments > Nottingham Live Day 1A/B Both London Live events were a sellout, and a huge success. We're hoping that this DTD event will be just as good. If you fancy playing a deep-stacked event for an affordable price with plenty of value up for grabs, then register as soon as possible to secure your seat. Online satellites are now available for this event: $10+1 No Limit Hold'em Freezeout Mondays, 8.30pm, 1 seat guaranteed into Nottingham Live $3+0.3 No Limit Hold'em Rebuy/Add-on Tuesdays, 8.30pm, 1 seat guaranteed into Nottingham Live $20+2 No Limit Hold'em Freezeout Wednesdays, 8.30pm, 2 seats guaranteed into Nottingham Live There are also seats available in our weekly $5+0.50 League which takes place every Tuesday at 7.30pm, as well as one of our Orange Belt Freerolls which take place on Wednesdays at 8pm. We've decided to keep the packages that we used for London Live as they seemed to go down well. Standard Package Yellow Belts $20 for eliminating a bounty VIP Package Orange Belts $100 for eliminating a bounty 10% added to all prizes VIP Plus Package Purple Belts (and above) $250 for eliminating a bounty 20% added to all prizes To give you a rough guide, it takes a couple of hours multi-tabling $1/2 to hit Orange, and probably about 10 sessions to reach Purple. If you have any questions about the event, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

• 1 month later...

Re: BlackBeltPoker Live - DTD Nottingham 18th - 20th November Day 1B is close to selling out, and seats will go even quicker as we approach the 200 mark. If you want to play the Saturday, register now to avoid disappointment. For those requiring accommodation, hotel details and discount codes can be found in the FAQs.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: BlackBeltPoker Live - DTD Nottingham 18th - 20th November Boyle are running a book on this....Favs are Cody,Corbett & Trickett at 25:1 http://www.boylesports.com/UK/1/SportsHome#navigationtypes=OTHERSPORT&bo-navigation=top,24.1,576.1&market-group=264865.1 (Mods - if link is not allowed - plz feel free to remove) They obv haven't taken into account my win in our Gutshot league as I'm out at 125:1 :rollin:rollin:rollin

Re: BlackBeltPoker Live - DTD Nottingham 18th - 20th November Black Belt Poker open up a further 50 seats into the inaugural Black Belt Nottingham Live. The fashion for modern day poker festivals has been low entry events with players embracing a deep structure and a chance to turn a small investment into a sumptuous payday. The Black Belt Nottingham Live has proved no exception as players sold out Day 1B a week prior to kick-off, and are on the verge of snapping up the remaining Day 1A seats. As a result of the demand, Black Belt Poker, in accordance with Dusk Till Dawn Poker Club, have decided to open up another 50 seats, with 25 added to each starting day. If you've been holding back before registering, or were simply unable to make Day 1A, then now is your chance to participate in the most fun-filled, affordable event of the year. But don't delay, as seats are sure to sell quicker than a Neil Channing signed photo. Registration is available exclusively through the poker client via Scheduled > Black Belt Tournaments > Nottingham Live Day1A/1B. If you don't yet have an account, then simply click here to download the software and follow the step-by-step process provided. The Nottingham Live commences on Thursday, November 18, and is a three-day $125+15 No Limit Hold'em event in which 450 players will battle it out over a now $56,250 prize pool. There will also be mouth-watering bonuses with a potential $250 per bounty and up to 20 percent added to all cash prizes. If you suffer an early crash in the Main Event, then don't fret as there are plenty of side events available to suit all bankroll sizes, including a £15+5 freezeout on Friday and a £1,000+90 six-max High-Roller event the following evening. DTD are even holding a £100+12 mega satellite into the High-Roller with an incredible five seats guaranted. There will also be SNGs and cash games available throughout the three days. If you fancy a flutter, then click here to bet on the winner of Nottingham Live. For more information on the event including satellites, hotels, side events and more, see our FAQs.

As al said I didn't, run to well. Ran JJ into AA, AK into AA in 1st level. Then didn't, do much for an hour or so. Then a guy sits down on my left, gets a call from his m8 saying that he had busted and wanted to go, so the guy proceeds to shove blind every hand. Needless to say, everytime he was called, his junk hands outdrew everything. Within about 10mins he had about 50k chips. He then started playing "normal" poker but with a huge stack, reraising every hand etc. Exit hand shortstack pushes 2.5k with QJ off, I reshove last 6k with 77, bigstack calls with AJ off. Flop brings a Q, turn Q river A- shorty triples up and I'm out. Don't think I played to bad, just running into monsters every time I found a hand.