PuntersLounge Exclusive - 1st PL Titan Champion! - SPURMAN  

1. 1.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Be the 1st PL Titan Champion! - 28th August 2011 please be aware that you may or may not be able to register. Morlspin and myself have been on at Titan and it is not looking good. some of you may be able to play, but for those of you who cant all we can do is apologize. i for one cant register which is very disappointing.:sad

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Be the 1st PL Titan Champion! - 28th August 2011

please be aware that you may or may not be able to register. Morlspin and myself have been on at Titan and it is not looking good. some of you may be able to play, but for those of you who cant all we can do is apologize. i for one cant register which is very disappointing.:sad
Haven't tride to reg yet but I vote to cancel & reschedule if PLers can't reg

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Be the 1st PL Titan Champion! - 28th August 2011 I have voted :ok could you please send me the password and possible new schedule since, as glennop says

Not still in Coventry & not winning £25K :( Am playing PL Titan Challenge :p
Thank you

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Be the 1st PL Titan Champion! - 28th August 2011 Looks like I need to get posting (only 12posts :( ). I'll try to post on some strategy threads as I feel I have a fair bit to offer to others (as far as MTT play goes). If the tourney doesn't run tomorrow, I should have enough posts for when it does end up running. (busy day for me tomorrow, playin the $200Kguar. on Titan, the $100K on Bodog, a few low buyins on Stars ($10-$22), couple on Cake, a few on Merge,... ~20-30mtt's tomorrow (depending on how quick I go out in some & if it doesn't throw me into mass tilt, lol). With a day as busy as this, I probably wouldn't have been able to give the Punter's Championship enough of my attention..... not enough to take it down anyways. And taking it down is my full intention ;) See you around the forum!

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Be the 1st PL Titan Champion! - 28th August 2011

Should be sorted in the next hour for everyone to be able to play who has received the password:ok
thanks for all your hard work with this Graeme, lets hope it kicks off :hope:hope