DTD GRAND PRIX - 6 SEATS UP FOR GRABS!

swampster

Hi all, I'm extending this to Punters Lounge for one day only. I have 6 seats (online or live) at €60 to give away, courtesy of DTD (big shout to them, thank you). To win one, simply PM me the answer to this question: Who did Jake Cody beat into 2nd place to win the WSOP $25k Heads-Up Championship? Was it: a) ElkY b) Yevgeniy Timoshenko c) Justin Bonomo First 6 correct answers will have their details sent to DTD and their accounts will be credited with the cash. Remember, the Day 1 flights carry on into next week so there's plenty of time to join in the action. You can play either online or live at the club. If successful your face may appear in the next issue of WPT Poker (unless you look like the back end of a horse, that is). thanks Jon

Re: DTD GRAND PRIX - 6 SEATS UP FOR GRABS! Won't personally take part this time around Jon as I've already gained a lot of added value from PL & it's partner rooms just recently (and I am the proverbial back end of a horse :lol). Will let some of the other reg's get a chance at this, but great offer once again from your good self and those lovely guys & girls at DTD though, :clap Good luck everyone, let us know how you get on in the event :ok

Re: DTD GRAND PRIX - 6 SEATS UP FOR GRABS!

Jon Many thanks for this - i just got emailed my entry. Quick question - you mentioned you can enter online - the email does not mention this - do you knwo naything about this or should i email DTD back?
I got the same email, would prefer to play online if possible? Thanks Jon! :notworthy

Re: DTD GRAND PRIX - 6 SEATS UP FOR GRABS! right,from what i understand,you email them telling which flight you want to play online, 10% of each of the online flights will then play Live on day 2 @ DTD,if you make this you have already made the money :ok more details are in the thread that Simon updates in Live Poker :ok

Re: DTD GRAND PRIX - 6 SEATS UP FOR GRABS! Hi Graeme Yes you can, we are actually adding more day 1’s so you can choose any night next week online 7pm or 9pm. Kind Regards, Nicola V _________ Guys just email back with your online preference and it should be ok:ok