HeresTheKey in tennis

HeresTheKey

(i hope i m in the right thread) i will record here bets on tennis, a recent love of mine in the sport of mine the bank is 100 euros and i ll bet 4% in each bet one bet a day odds strictly between 2 and 3 my aim is to learn the players the tecnichs the sport in general stop loss the 50 euros

Re: HeresTheKey in tennis 2)Fish - Gulbis 2 @ 2,38 pinnacle stake 3,84 reasoning: head 2 head is 1-0 for the latvian and he seems in form, comes from a 7 consequetive wins alll in hard surface i think he deserves something better than No55 in rankings and this ATP is his chance to prove it certainly the odds worth the risk

Re: HeresTheKey in tennis

2)Fish - Gulbis 2 @ 2' date='38 pinnacle[b'] LOSS stake 3,84 reasoning: head 2 head is 1-0 for the latvian and he seems in form, comes from a 7 consequetive wins alll in hard surface i think he deserves something better than No55 in rankings and this ATP is his chance to prove it certainly the odds worth the risk
NEW BANK 92,16 NEXT BET 3,69

Re: HeresTheKey in tennis 2)Fish - Tipsarevits 2 @ 2,34 pinnacle stake 3,69 reasoning:fish is pretty unstable, i watch his match with gulbis and though he won i think he is a very average server and he won only because gulbis was more unstable than him.the odds on the serbian are great too

Re: HeresTheKey in tennis

2)Fish - Tipsarevits 2 @ 2' date='34 pinnacle [b']LOSS stake 3,69 reasoning:fish is pretty unstable, i watch his match with gulbis and though he won i think he is a very average server and he won only because gulbis was more unstable than him.the odds on the serbian are great too
NEW BANK 88,47 NEXT STAKE 3,54

Re: HeresTheKey in tennis 4)stephens - errani 1 @ 2,55 pinnacle stake : 3,54 reasoning: errani is in bad form(6 consequetive losses) while stephens can make a small upset here in her last 4 matches she lost only to petkovits while won paszek, goerges(!), zang - all players with higher ranking than her