Minor League Predictions

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Minor League Predictions

Selections for tomorrow: Tokyo (h) v kusatsu jap2 Atvidabergs (h) v jonkopings swe2
2/2 from yesterday. Will start the selections profit table again rather than adding to the previous selections. Based on level £10 stakes Games 2 Wins 2 Stake £20 Profit £9.51 Yield 47.53%

Re: Minor League Predictions 1 win and 1 draw leaves the position at Games 12 (29) Stake £120 (£290) Wins 10 (23) S/R 83.33% (79.31) Profit £24.88 (£73.81) Yield 20.73% (25.45%) Just purchased the betting portal from football-bet-data so will see if I can devise any other systems to run along side this one. There looks to be a promising correct score system that i'll run some tests on :ok

Hi' date= Uknowsit..... I notice that since you started from scratch on 12 August, you haven't posted any odds for your selections.... any reason for this ?? :unsure
Hi mate. Sorry you are correct. I will post the same odds as displayed by the portal - I've still not dipped my financial toe into the ocean yet so it's possible that even better odds exist. I noticed today's game was published as 1.80 - and I saw odds of at least 1.87 available.

Re: Minor League Predictions 4 games for later today Kashima (h) v Fukuoka Japan 1.32 Lillestrom (h) v Sogndal Norway 1.61 AIK (h) v Syrianska Sweden 1.39 Ljungskile (h) v Degerfors Sweden 2 1.93 Am away on holiday tomorrow for a week so will be intermittent updates as and when I can :ok

Re: Minor League Predictions No problem, although the guys at football-bet-data say they have no issues with me publishing the games here - if any of the existing members do complain they would have to re-consider (I guess fair enough). But until that moment the profit continues :nana Games 34 Wins 27 S/R 79.41% Stake 340 Profit 88.18 Yield 25.94% Back off out to the bars - no immediate selections that I could see

Using the betting portal. I think the prediction sheets only cover the major European leagues.
Yeah I was thinking of buying that. There is roughly 200 matches today so using the portal how did just one match take your fancy. At the moment its 0-0 with twenty five minutes left, Im think of betting for Tokyo to win at 7/5.

Re: Minor League Predictions All the selections are automatically selected using the pre set criteria. It selects home win and away win games, and also correct score (mostly 0-0 games I think) although have not really looked at them yet. I think you can also keep track of the selections at http://www.football-bet-data.co.uk/betting.html

All the selections are automatically selected using the pre set criteria. It selects home win and away win games, and also correct score (mostly 0-0 games I think) although have not really looked at them yet. I think you can also keep track of the selections at http://www.football-bet-data.co.uk/betting.html
Thanks I will look into this. Just wondering have you ever tried this site http://www.footballbettingdata.co.uk/