** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Minor League Predictions

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Minor League Predictions 4 games today D. Moscow (h) v Amkar in Russia 1.33 Sandefjord (h) v Ranheim in Norway 2 1.45 Bodo / Glimt (h) v Randaberg in Norway 2 1.18 Mjondaen IF (h) v Strommen in Norway 2 1.53 3/3 winners yesterday so latest position: Games 56 Wins 42 S/R 75% Staked £560 Profit £83.75 Yield 14.95%

Re: Minor League Predictions 3/4 today for a slight profit on the day. Looking at historic results at game 60 stage and laying the other team might be a way of looking at things? Most of the "lost" games have ended as draws. Games 60 Wins 45 S/R 75% Staked £600 Profit £84.17 Yield 14.03%

Re: Minor League Predictions Hello First of all, nice work. :clap Just wanted to ask for double check: I got Honka as 3:1 score. Maybe one of us (probably me as I am new to this stuff) got something wrong or maybe you work with some other parameters for choosing matches (other than default).

Re: Minor League Predictions Thanks mate, No I now follow the parameters set out in the portal. Before had the portal I was not following the "before 5 home game rule" but now I do. Honka most definitely 3-0 as just checked the football-bet-data site too and it's up there as a selection. Have you refreshed your selections today?

Re: Minor League Predictions When you run the results extractor do you get different amounts of games each time? I noticed I did and emailed the guys at football-bet-data and they said I needed to make sure I was deleting temporary internet files as otherwise the data extracted was not always the newest and it seemed to fix the problem for me. Could be perhaps why you get different or out of date data?

Re: Minor League Predictions Ok, here's how I do it: 1) delete Temporary Internet Files 2) start Fixture and Result Downloader (macros enabled of course) 3) start Betting Portal 4) click on Get Games 5) here they are 6) choose B2-L5923 (from 29.01.2011 till the last match of 21.09.2011) 7) copy and paste from F&RD to BP 8) click OK on Update Predictions (this operation could take up to 45 minutes...) 9) get results Am I doing everything right?

Re: Minor League Predictions On point 6 I select all the games (not just to the end of the day - so future ones too) not sure if that's right or wrong but it's the way I read the user guide - and my selections seem to tie up with what they publish. Have you emailed them? They've always been pretty responsive to my questioning.

Re: Minor League Predictions

On point 6 I select all the games (not just to the end of the day - so future ones too) not sure if that's right or wrong but it's the way I read the user guide - and my selections seem to tie up with what they publish. Have you emailed them? They've always been pretty responsive to my questioning.
I e-mailed them and got the answer. Yes, that was the difference. When I chose all the games I got Honka as 4:0. Also, there are two Columbian matches after midnight. You got them too? And, of course, thanks for your help. :cheers

Re: Minor League Predictions

I e-mailed them and got the answer. Yes, that was the difference. When I chose all the games I got Honka as 4:0. Also, there are two Colombian matches after midnight. You got them too? And, of course, thanks for your help. :cheers
Yes 4-0 is still a selection. The Columbian games aren't confirmed games yet - they are still red. But sometimes its hard to keep up with all games with different kick off times - I'll run the portal again tomorrow to see if anymore picks

Re: Minor League Predictions 1 from 2 today - but the wrong one as far as the odds were concerned. :cry Was looking good at 1-0 and then after hitting the bar the ball goes down the other end and a man gets sent off and a penalty is conceded. 1 more game for tomorrow and will update the tables after Rosenborg (h) v Sognal in Norway 1.27

Re: Minor League Predictions Looking to get back on track this weekend with plenty to chose from and some at tasty odds - which I'm learning are going to make or break this system with the lower odds game bringing in the bread and butter profit in drips and drabs. We also welcome the English conference to the selection process. G Osaka (h) v kofu in japan 1.33 Kashima (h) v Urawa in japan 1.93 Zenit (h) v Tomsk in Russia 1.19 Slovan (h) v Kosice in Slovakia 1.35 Zawisza Bydgoszcz (h) v Gornik Polkowice in Poland 2 1.41 Michalovce (h) v Bodva Moldava in Slovakia 2 1.44 Petrzalka (h) v Dolny Kubin in Slovakia 2 2.04 Mansfield (h) v Kidderminster in England 1.97