Minor League Predictions

The football spreadsheets at football-bet-data are now available for free :cow Just downloaded the Brazilian one and as promised I'll try and keep merlins thread going over the summer if he is happy with it? There is one selection that meets his criteria in brazil tomorrow Gremio (h) 1.46 Let's see how we go :ok

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Sorry, only been able to keep on eye on this for the past week due to work. I can now sympathize with Merlins sterling efforts. Selections that can be proofed from the football-bet-data sheets: Corinthians (h) vs vasco 1.74 w 2-1 Internacional (h) vs athletico pr 1.49 w 1-0 Coritiba (h) vs figueirense 1.74 w 3-0 Kawasaki (h) vs Fukuoka 1.25 w 3-2 Shimizu (a) vs kofu 2.42 w 2-1 Figueirense (h) vs ceara 1.84 d 1-1 Palmeiras (h) vs santos 1.88 w 3-0 Internacional (a) vs vasco 3.19 l 2-0 One for today: Aik (h) vs halmstad Latest pos: Games 11 Wins 7 S/r 63.64% stake £110 Profit £11.41 Yield 10.37%

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Overlooked a game in brazil last night (can be proofed from the sheets) Santos (h) v atletico mg 2.04 w 2-1 Latest position: Games 15 Wins 11 S/R 73.33% stake £150 Profit 39.03 Yield 26.02%

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Hello Another newbie here, will download the spreadsheets and have a play. I notice on the football-bet-data.co.uk website there is a section called 'Betting' where it suggests they are 5 for 5 on their tips, does anyone know if these tips are published ? Thanks Matt

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

I think those selections use a similar criteria to this thread but just waits a little longer into the season.
The prediction sheets say every team must have played 5 home and 5 away games

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

just to be curious, why didn't you choose Elfsborg - Djurgården too? Apparently they got a 3-0 prediction too I put a double on these 2
I think after this weekends results the Elfsborg game is no longer a 3-0 pick in a similar way to the Brazil game the other day. It shows as 2-0 on my sheet anyway

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Another victory 3-1 this time. Also a nice result for lorro on the double. I have one game in brazil for thursday: gremio (h) vs America mineiro Sadly it may have to be my last. I received an email from football-bet-data and it appears someone has been abusing their products ( downloading them, re badging them and selling them on eBay and via other media sources). The guys have explained all sheets and betting data is available but to advanced members only for the moment to try and sift out the fraudsters. They have kindly asked me to not publish anything that is available only to those members so I guess this is where things must end from a punters lounge perspective :cry I'm awaiting a reply from them at present to see if there is away round this but I guess it's their data, their hardwork and due to one (or a few) idiots it's spoit things for the rest of us!! Anyway latest position is Games 17 Wins 13 S/R 76.47% stake £170 Profit £48.94 Yield 28.79% Perhaps this is my cue to stop paper trading and part with some hard earned.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. That is a real shame, I did notice the Advanced Members bit when I went online last night to get another spreadsheet. I had only just started looking at the spreadsheets and following the posts on here from uknowsit, so far 2 bets and 2 wins ! Can't guarantee to have the time to update the spreadsheets myself so it was great to be able to check the bets on here. May have to stop after only 2 bets !! Keep us updated.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. I also noticed this and received a similar email. I joined up last night and there is a now a page devoted to bet selections so perhaps they saw this thread as a conflict of Interest as the parameters are similar? There are also correct score and goals galore picks that I assume will be generated by the spreadsheets and will be in full flow once the English leagues start up again. Just gonna have to keep on to of things myself now then :unsure

• 2 weeks later...

Minor League predictions Hey all, well after a few complications and unmerged threads here we are with a separate thread. After a fair bit of email correspondence I'm delighted to say that I've been given a bit of leeway in terms of posting selections generated from the football bet data sheets. I've agreed to only post selections for the minor leagues (from this I mean Brazil, Japan, Belgium, Portugal, etc), so for the moment at least there will be no selections from the likes of England, Germany, Spain or Italy. As we're almost drawing a line under the previous selections I will start a fresh with a 0 bank and 0 selections (here's were it now goes t1ts ;)) Any selections I will try and post a day or so before the games

Re: Minor League Predictions ....... good to see you in action once again young fella and I sincerely hope that your quest for a decent system comes to some fruitition. It's a long hard road but there are some good times along the way. Good luck in your endeavours. Cheers. Merlin.;)