Fleet's English Football Ratings

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fleet's Football Cheers Kev, about time late goals went in our favour... but blimey Southport, 87th & 89th minute is a late, late show... :lol

Banks now: Trebles -£6.13 Canadians +£126.73 Treble: remembering to apply the above 1/2 and below evens rules... 44 Wrexham 4/7 :clap 40 Southport 4/5 :clap 25 Millwall 8/11 :@ £10 staked in an attempt to return £48.86. Canadian of Doubles: (1 home / 1 away from each division whenever possible) Each Pair (A/B/C/D/E) permed into 4/6/8/10 folds. A: Blackburn 15/8 :wall Charlton 6/5 :clap B: Gateshead 5/6 :wall Huddersfield 4/6 :clap C: Millwall 8/11 :@ Morecambe 8/11 :@ D: Southend 8/11 :clap Tottenham 4/7 :clap E: West Ham 8/11 :clap Wrexham 4/7 :clap 26 bets @ 50p = £13 staked.
Results updated...

Re: Fleet's Football 44 Wrexham Lincoln won 40 Southport Bath City won 38 Fleetwood Town Stockport were too short 34 Southampton Brighton were too short 34 Man City Newcastle were too short 25 Crawley Town Oxford won 25 Millwall Bristol City lost Not for the first time this season, when given a choice of 2, I've picked the wrong one. :spank

Re: Fleet's Football With Tottenham winning, we got a return of £3.68 on the canadian, due to some shorter odds than we're used to in that bet. Banks now: Trebles -£16.13 Canadians +£117.41 Weekend Ratings: 44 Southend Bristol Rvs 36 Milton Keynes Dons Wycombe 35 Cardiff Nott'm Forest 32 Gillingham Bradford 32 Arsenal Fulham 30 Sheffield Weds Leyton Orient 27 Swindon Aldershot 26 Stevenage Walsall 25 Charlton Huddersfield 23 Notts County Scunthorpe 21 Hull Burnley 20 Chelsea Wolves 19 West Ham Derby 17 Shrewsbury Morecambe 16 Leeds Barnsley 13 Burton AFC Wimbledon 13 Crystal Palace Millwall 13 Brighton Coventry 12 Hartlepool Yeovil 11 Carlisle Colchester 11 Man United Newcastle 10 Blackpool Birmingham 8 Sunderland Wigan 6 Bury Preston 4 Crewe Hereford 3 Darlington Tamworth 3 Bournemouth Oldham 3 Swansea Aston Villa 1 Kidderminster Cambridge 1 Accrington Dag and Red 1 Portsmouth Leicester 1 Liverpool Man City -1 Kettering Town Grimsby -1 Port Vale Torquay -2 Forest Green York -2 Stoke Blackburn -4 Rotherham Crawley Town -5 Oxford Cheltenham -6 Lincoln Ebbsfleet -8 AFC Telford Utd Barrow -8 Norwich QPR -10 Exeter Tranmere -10 Ipswich Reading -10 West Brom Tottenham -11 Bolton Everton -12 Newport County Luton -13 Gateshead Fleetwood Town -13 Barnet Macclesfield -13 Peterboro Middlesbrough -13 Doncaster Watford -15 Plymouth Northampton -16 Alfreton Town Hayes & Yeading -17 Braintree Town Wrexham -21 Rochdale Brentford -23 Bristol City Southampton -30 Stockport Southport -32 Bath City Mansfield -33 Chesterfield Sheffield United Bets posted tomorrow sometime...

Re: Fleet's Football Fleet, Just found this thread and wish I had found it at the beginning of the season.. well maybe after the first 2 weeks. The "discussion" on pages 3/4 did offer good insight and helped me undertsand the system better, with no previous experience or knowledge of post years. From my understanding you have developed a system based on form, fixtures, home advantage and personal input. Now these ratings are populated via an excel program you use, would you be willing to send me a copy of this, so I could use it to my own advantage? (I like to get my bets in early, Monday's if possible, better odds) Tracing back the weeks and my betting history, 4 out of 6 teams in my weekly 3 no.of doubles, have most of your teams.:ok I have been swayed by your system and I am going to trial this over next month or so, however might add a cheeky Scottish fixture into the treble. (inside knowledge) Anyway good luck for this weekend and I am going to draft up my weekly picks and see how many we have matched, when you publish them tomorrow. Treble:- Southend 8/13 Cardiff 10/11 Southampton 4/5 £10.00 stake, returns £55.51 32 Arsenal 4/9

Cardiff 10/11

Re: Fleet's Football There's no personal input, other than myself choosing to exclude teams priced 1/2 or lower at bet365... and for the treble, they must also be below evens & only home sides. The canadian takes 1 home & one away from each of 5 divisions unless not all 5 have fixtures... and I simply place them in alphabetical order. It's a combination of league difference, home team's home form, away team's away form, and the home side's last 6 current form (but not the usual 3pts for a win, 1 pt for a draw - we account for bigger winning margins) - the last bit is what creates the home bias. I do actually create ratings for Scottish leagues - I just haven't used them this season. Although these don't take account of the one Scots Prem match to be played tonight: 28 Cowdenbeath Dumbarton 24 Alloa East Stirling 20 Celtic St Mirren 18 Motherwell Dundee United 16 Stenhousemuir Albion Rvs 16 Hearts Inverness C 14 Queens Park Elgin 12 St Johnstone Hibernian 5 Livingston Ross County 4 Morton Queen of Sth 3 Dundee Falkirk 2 Montrose Berwick 1 Brechin East Fife -1 Airdrie Utd Arbroath -4 Dunfermline Aberdeen -10 Raith Rvs Hamilton -16 Kilmarnock Rangers Not sure about sharing my files tbh, you're not the first to ask... and if there's midweek matches, you can't compile the ratings until after those have been played, else the ratings won't be up to date...

Re: Fleet's Football Comprende mate. Fair point, as I a said, I'll trial it and hope to reap the rewards! Alloa and Cowdenbeath were my two pick from Scotland this week! Keep up the good work and appreciate the insight, if you are willing to discuss formulas etc... please contact me at [email protected] I'm more interested in how to set up a system and best way to have it implement itself with minimum user input. i.e. automatically updates itself from results. Any help and advice appreciated. Out of interest... What team do you follow?

Re: Fleet's Football Ebbsfleet & Liverpool. Even though I live in Newcastle. Anyway,moving on: Banks now: Trebles -£16.13 Canadians +£117.41 Treble: remembering to apply the above 1/2 and below evens rules... 44 Southend 8/13 32 Gillingham 4/6 30 Sheffield Weds 4/6 £10 staked in an attempt to return £44.87. Canadian of Doubles: (1 home / 1 away from each division whenever possible) Each Pair (A/B/C/D/E) permed into 4/6/8/10 folds. A: Darlington 11/10 Everton 11/8 B: Hull 10/11 Mansfield 11/10 C: Northampton 11/8 Sheff Utd 10/11 D: Sheff Wed 4/6 Southampton 5/6 E: Southend 8/13 Sunderland 4/6 26 bets @ 50p = £13 staked.

Re: Fleet's Football Hmmmm. Clubs stumbling to draws, losing to last minute goals in the canadian. Not the best of days. I'll console myself that it's nearly December, the best months were always December to April... fingers crossed things improve. We're still up overall so not all bad. Update results later.

Re: Fleet's Football Hull result was a shocker! Good choice on Everton game, where did that pick come from...? Southampton game was a surprise but Bristol City have new manager and from watching St Johnstone this and past season, he turned the club around and got them playing good football (winning football as well) The wind up in Scotland, produced a few strange lower league results.. You putting any mid week ratings up? :hope for results Dec-Apr, should be strongest months due to system working on a form basis, suppose that goes out the window in the run in thou...

Re: Fleet's Football

Hull result was a shocker! Good choice on Everton game, where did that pick come from...? Southampton game was a surprise but Bristol City have new manager and from watching St Johnstone this and past season, he turned the club around and got them playing good football (winning football as well) The wind up in Scotland, produced a few strange lower league results.. You putting any mid week ratings up? :hope for results Dec-Apr, should be strongest months due to system working on a form basis, suppose that goes out the window in the run in thou...
It came from the fixture being the weakest ranking home in the Premier League, conversely making the match the most likely away win. Will be looking at the midweek fixtures later this evening, just in from work.

Banks now: Trebles -£16.13 Canadians +£117.41 Treble: remembering to apply the above 1/2 and below evens rules... 44 Southend 8/13 :wall 32 Gillingham 4/6 :wall 30 Sheffield Weds 4/6 :clap £10 staked in an attempt to return £44.87. Canadian of Doubles: (1 home / 1 away from each division whenever possible) Each Pair (A/B/C/D/E) permed into 4/6/8/10 folds. A: Darlington 11/10 :clap Everton 11/8 :clap B: Hull 10/11 :@ Mansfield 11/10 :wall C: Northampton 11/8 :@ Sheff Utd 10/11 :clap D: Sheff Wed 4/6 :clap Southampton 5/6 :@ E: Southend 8/13 :wall Sunderland 4/6 :@ 26 bets @ 50p = £13 staked.
Banks now: Trebles -£26.13 Canadians +£104.41 Confirming the bad day at the office... ratings for midweek have been compiled, back in the next 10 minutes or so.

Re: Fleet's Football Midweek Ratings: 44 Cambridge Bath City 42 Fleetwood Town Kettering Town 33 Southampton Hull 29 Wrexham Darlington 26 York Lincoln 23 Luton AFC Telford Utd 22 Barrow Alfreton Town 21 Southport Forest Green 19 Millwall Doncaster 11 Arsenal Man City 8 Grimsby Stockport 7 Watford Bristol City 5 Leicester Blackpool 3 Chelsea Liverpool 0 Tamworth Braintree Town 0 Middlesbrough West Ham -1 Hartlepool Preston -2 Ayr Partick -3 Reading Peterboro -6 Burnley Ipswich -8 Hayes & Yeading Newport County -10 Mansfield Gateshead -13 Ebbsfleet Kidderminster -13 Derby Brighton -21 Nott'm Forest Leeds Banks now: Trebles -£26.13 Canadians +£104.41 Treble: remembering to apply the above 1/2 and below evens rules... (Cambridge too short, no odds on Fleetwood, presumably due to Kettering's off-field problems - but we are left with 3 teams rated 25+) 33 Southampton 4/7 29 Wrexham 4/7 26 York 8/15 £10 staked in an attempt to return £37.86.

Banks now: Trebles -£26.13 Canadians +£104.41 Treble: remembering to apply the above 1/2 and below evens rules... (Cambridge too short, no odds on Fleetwood, presumably due to Kettering's off-field problems - but we are left with 3 teams rated 25+) 33 Southampton 4/7 :clap 29 Wrexham 4/7 :hope 26 York 8/15 :clap £10 staked in an attempt to return £37.86.
Down to Wrexham tomorrow night then...

Re: Fleet's Football Thanks. Weekend ratings - think I've covered all the same division FA Cup matches. Also listing the Scottish ratings,although not part of my bets. 41 Man City Norwich 39 Tottenham Bolton 38 Ross County Raith Rvs 38 Charlton Carlisle 33 Shrewsbury Rotherham 30 York Kettering Town 30 West Ham Burnley 30 Cardiff Birmingham 28 Southport Alfreton Town 26 Rangers Dunfermline 23 Arbroath Brechin 21 Berwick Clyde 21 East Fife Stenhousemuir 21 Leeds Millwall 20 Queens Park Peterhead 20 Elgin Stranraer 20 Portsmouth Coventry 20 Brighton Nott'm Forest 17 Dumbarton Forfar 17 Falkirk Morton 16 Albion Rvs Cowdenbeath 15 Motherwell Hibernian 15 Kilmarnock Aberdeen 14 Barrow Ebbsfleet 13 St Mirren Inverness C 9 Newcastle Chelsea 8 Blackpool Reading 8 Everton Stoke 6 Gateshead Tamworth 5 Hearts St Johnstone 4 Peterboro Barnsley 3 Partick Livingston 3 Mansfield Braintree Town 2 Newport County Lincoln 2 Crystal Palace Derby 1 Queen of Sth Ayr -2 Dundee United Celtic -2 Darlington Forest Green -3 Hamilton Dundee -4 Hull Leicester -4 Wolves Sunderland -4 QPR West Brom -7 Montrose Alloa -8 Stirling Airdrie Utd -10 Bristol City Middlesbrough -12 Blackburn Swansea -13 Aston Villa Man United -15 Bath City AFC Telford Utd -15 Ipswich Watford -18 Bradford AFC Wimbledon -18 Fulham Liverpool -20 East Stirling Annan Athletic -23 Wigan Arsenal -33 Doncaster Southampton Bets to follow...

Re: Fleet's Football Bets: for the canadian,we lacking an away from league 1, so this has been replaced with the best rated away from the other divisions that wouldn't have been used otherwise - Liverpool. It's an interesting one this week, with Newcastle presumed to be able to beat Chelsea at home (anything's possible the way those 2 have played so far this season...) Banks now: Trebles +£1.73 Canadians +£104.41 Treble: remembering to apply the above 1/2 and below evens rules... 38 Charlton 8/13 33 Shrewsbury 10/11 30 West Ham 4/7 £13.94 staked in an attempt to return £67.56. Canadian of Doubles: (1 home / 1 away from each division whenever possible) Each Pair (A/B/C/D/E) permed into 4/6/8/10 folds. A: AFC Telford Utd 15/8 AFC Wimbledon 7/4 B: Arsenal 4/7 Charlton 8/13 C: Liverpool 11/10 Newcastle 14/5 D: Shrewsbury 10/11 Southampton 8/11 E: Southport 4/6 West Ham 4/7 26 bets @ 50p = £13 staked.

Banks now: Trebles +£1.73 Canadians +£104.41 Treble: remembering to apply the above 1/2 and below evens rules... 38 Charlton 8/13 :clap 33 Shrewsbury 10/11 :clap 30 West Ham 4/7 :@ £13.94 staked in an attempt to return £67.56. Canadian of Doubles: (1 home / 1 away from each division whenever possible) Each Pair (A/B/C/D/E) permed into 4/6/8/10 folds. A: AFC Telford Utd 15/8 :@ AFC Wimbledon 7/4 :@ B: Arsenal 4/7 :clap Charlton 8/13 :clap C: Liverpool 11/10 Newcastle 14/5 :@ D: Shrewsbury 10/11 :clap Southampton 8/11 :@ E: Southport 4/6 :clap West Ham 4/7 :@ 26 bets @ 50p = £13 staked.
Grrrrr. West Ham cost us & them, along with Southampton, deny a decent 6 fold. Oh well, back after the weekend. Banks now: Trebles -£12.21 Canadians +£91.41

Re: Fleet's Football Midweek Ratings: 32 Elgin Peterhead 30 Kidderminster Bath City 30 Southend Swindon 23 Forest Green Tamworth 17 Annan Athletic Stranraer 12 Queens Park Clyde 11 Braintree Town Hayes & Yeading 8 Wrexham Southport 6 Preston Chesterfield 6 Hull Birmingham 1 Forfar Stirling -1 Grimsby Mansfield -1 Barnsley Crystal Palace -12 Alfreton Town Newport County -13 Lincoln Luton -16 Ebbsfleet Cambridge -19 Kettering Town Darlington -19 AFC Telford Utd York -35 Stockport Gateshead Back later in the week for the weekend.

Re: Fleet's Football Weekend Ratings: includes FA Trophy matches between BSP sides. 34 Celtic Hearts 32 Stenhousemuir Airdrie Utd 32 Southampton Blackpool 30 Torquay Barnet 30 Arsenal Everton 29 Crawley Town Burton 27 Dundee Queen of Sth 25 Sheffield United Rochdale 25 Man United Wolves 24 Barnsley Ipswich 23 Stranraer East Stirling 23 Leicester Peterboro 22 Cowdenbeath Arbroath 22 Gateshead Kettering Town 22 Huddersfield Bournemouth 21 Albion Rvs Dumbarton 19 Annan Athletic Montrose 19 Falkirk Hamilton 16 Alloa Queens Park 15 Clyde Elgin 14 Burnley Portsmouth 13 Birmingham Doncaster 9 Grimsby Darlington 8 Liverpool QPR 6 Middlesbrough Brighton 5 St Johnstone Motherwell 5 Cheltenham Southend 4 Leyton Orient Exeter 3 Brechin Stirling 3 Inverness C Dundee United 3 Morecambe Oxford 2 AFC Wimbledon Accrington 2 West Brom Wigan 2 Chelsea Man City 1 Swansea Fulham 0 Morton Partick 0 Bradford Plymouth 0 Sunderland Blackburn -1 Oldham Sheffield Weds -3 Brentford Hartlepool -6 Forfar East Fife -6 Aberdeen St Mirren -8 Aldershot Shrewsbury -8 Derby Bristol City -9 Watford Leeds -10 Raith Rvs Livingston -10 Dunfermline Kilmarnock -11 Hereford Rotherham -11 Norwich Newcastle -12 Peterhead Berwick -12 Macclesfield Gillingham -12 Tranmere Milton Keynes Dons -12 Colchester Bury -13 Preston Stevenage -14 Newport County Forest Green -14 Wycombe Chesterfield -14 Millwall Cardiff -16 Ayr Ross County -16 Stoke Tottenham -16 Bolton Aston Villa -18 Yeovil Notts County -18 Scunthorpe Carlisle -19 Nott'm Forest Crystal Palace -20 Bristol Rvs Swindon -21 Reading West Ham -23 Hibernian Rangers -27 Northampton Crewe -32 Alfreton Town Southport -32 Dag and Red Port Vale -36 Coventry Hull -44 Walsall Charlton

Re: Fleet's Football Note: bet365 are not offering odds on Gateshead vs Kettering. Banks now: Trebles -£12.21 Canadians +£91.41 Treble: remembering to apply the above 1/2 and below evens rules... 32 Southampton 4/7 30 Torquay 4/5 30 Arsenal 4/7 £10 staked in an attempt to return £44.45. Canadian of Doubles: (1 home / 1 away from each division whenever possible) Each Pair (A/B/C/D/E) permed into 4/6/8/10 folds. A: Arsenal 4/7 Charlton 4/5 B: Grimsby 6/5 Hull 6/4 C: Port Vale 11/8 Sheff Utd 4/7 D: Southampton 4/7 Southport 11/10 E: Torquay 4/7 Tottenham 1/1 26 bets @ 50p = £13 staked.