Fleet's English Football Ratings

Re: Fleet's Football

Slightly later than planned, preparing for some pesky house renovations. Banks now: Trebles +£23.87 Canadians +£142.94 Treble: remembering to apply the above 1/2 and below evens rules... 45 Wrexham 4/6 :wall 39 Southend 5/6 :clap 32 Leicester 8/11 :@ £10 staked in an attempt to return £52.78 Canadian of Doubles: (1 home / 1 away from each division whenever possible) Each Pair (A/B/C/D/E) permed into 4/6/8/10 folds. A: Birmingham 7/5 :clap Cheltenham 15/8 :clap B: Gateshead 7/5 :clap Leicester 8/11 :@ C: Newcastle 4/7 :clap Sheff Utd 11/8 :wall D: Sheff Wed 4/5 :clap Southend 5/6 :clap E: Tottenham 10/11 :clap Wrexham 4/6 :wall 26 bets @ 50p = £13 staked.
Leicester, wtf... last minute goal denies Sheff Utd, meaning we're aiming for a 4 fold tomorrow with Birmingham. So nearly another 6-fold and 3 x 4 -folds. :eyes

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fleet's Football Midweek Ratings: 45 Crawley Town Dag and Red 32 Oxford Plymouth 27 Cheltenham Crewe 25 Shrewsbury Accrington 22 Macclesfield Bradford 21 Arsenal Bolton 13 Morecambe Rotherham 12 Birmingham Leeds 11 Crystal Palace Southampton 10 Cardiff Burnley 9 Colchester Bournemouth 8 Walsall Exeter 8 Sheffield United Milton Keynes Dons 7 Swindon Gillingham 5 Brentford Stevenage 1 Hartlepool Tranmere 0 Northampton Hereford -1 Rochdale Chesterfield -1 Preston Oldham -2 Carlisle Sheffield Weds -5 Stoke Liverpool -6 Bristol Rvs Port Vale -6 Bury Notts County -11 Everton Chelsea -15 Scunthorpe Huddersfield -16 Yeovil Leyton Orient -26 Torquay AFC Wimbledon -26 Blackburn Newcastle -28 Wycombe Charlton -37 Wolves Man City -39 Barnet Southend Top 2 are too short in price, leaving only 2 sides rated 25+, therefore no bet.

Re: Fleet's Football Weekend Ratings: includes FA Cup 4Q matches between BSP sides. 51 Man City Wolves 49 Crawley Town Accrington 39 Swindon Bradford 34 Cheltenham Plymouth 30 Southport Stockport 26 Chelsea Arsenal 24 Sheffield United Exeter 23 Wrexham York 23 Tottenham QPR 22 Crystal Palace Reading 20 Birmingham Brighton 19 West Ham Leicester 19 Leeds Cardiff 19 Derby Portsmouth 17 Norwich Blackburn 16 Oxford Port Vale 15 Shrewsbury AFC Wimbledon 14 Southampton Middlesbrough 13 Carlisle Oldham 12 Barnsley Bristol City 11 Brentford Chesterfield 9 Preston Bournemouth 7 Swansea Bolton 6 Bury Stevenage 5 Morecambe Gillingham 3 Bristol Rvs Dag and Red 2 Sunderland Aston Villa 0 Torquay Hereford 0 Rochdale Leyton Orient -1 Burnley Blackpool -2 West Brom Liverpool -5 Macclesfield Southend -5 Doncaster Coventry -7 Mansfield Fleetwood Town -7 Stoke Newcastle -8 Colchester Notts County -10 Aldershot Crewe -12 Millwall Ipswich -13 Scunthorpe Tranmere -13 Everton Man United -15 Newport County Braintree Town -16 Northampton Rotherham -16 Nott'm Forest Hull -16 Wigan Fulham -19 Alfreton Town Lincoln -19 Walsall Milton Keynes Dons -22 Hayes & Yeading Cambridge -26 Hartlepool Charlton -26 Watford Peterboro -27 Barnet Burton -27 Wycombe Sheffield Weds -32 Yeovil Huddersfield Bets to follow.

Re: Fleet's Football Banks now: Trebles +£13.87 Canadians +£141.33 Treble: remembering to apply the above 1/2 and below evens rules... 39 Swindon 4/7 34 Cheltenham 4/7 26 Chelsea 8/13 £10 staked in an attempt to return £39.89. Canadian of Doubles: (1 home / 1 away from each division whenever possible) Each Pair (A/B/C/D/E) permed into 4/6/8/10 folds. A: Burton Albion 6/4 Cambridge 6/5 B: Chelsea 8/13 Crystal Palace 13/8 C: Fulham 7/5 Huddersfield 8/11 D: Peterborough 6/4 Sheff Utd 8/15 E: Southport 1/1 Swindon 4/7 26 bets @ 50p = £13 staked.

Re: Fleet's Football Congratulations, FleetFanatic..... both systems going well :clap However, I have one bone to pick with you..... you are very quick to slag-off other people's systems (the latest being UsManyDead) including offering advice to read the Rules for posting systems. Perhaps you should read the Rules yourself..... I notice you do not publish a) the starting bank, b) the total number of bets, c) the total staked or d) the yield/ROI. It would help everybody who follows your system if you could stick to the "statistics" rules in order that they can assess its success.

Congratulations, FleetFanatic..... both systems going well :clap However, I have one bone to pick with you..... you are very quick to slag-off other people's systems (the latest being UsManyDead) including offering advice to read the Rules for posting systems. Perhaps you should read the Rules yourself..... I notice you do not publish a) the starting bank, b) the total number of bets, c) the total staked or d) the yield/ROI. It would help everybody who follows your system if you could stick to the "statistics" rules in order that they can assess its success.
This system classes a profit over a season as a success. Feel free to check previous years (although the past couple of years got interrupted with some personal family issues), you will see that my treble stakes increase after a win, for example. A yield calculation under that circumstance would be misleading. If my stake was always £10, then it would be different. The difference is I don't after event or post up figures for selections not even posted, so please, run along back to your little after eventing chum, now that you have your answer.

...... so please' date=' run along back to your little after eventing chum, now that you have your answer.[/quote'] I suggest you think before you open your mouth.... since when has anyone accused me of after-eventing?..... I think you are referring to your campaign of discrediting UsManyDead.

Banks now: Trebles +£13.87 Canadians +£141.33 Treble: remembering to apply the above 1/2 and below evens rules... 39 Swindon 4/7 :wall 34 Cheltenham 4/7 :clap 26 Chelsea 8/13 :@ £10 staked in an attempt to return £39.89. Canadian of Doubles: (1 home / 1 away from each division whenever possible) Each Pair (A/B/C/D/E) permed into 4/6/8/10 folds. A: Burton Albion 6/4 :clap Cambridge 6/5 :clap B: Chelsea 8/13 :@ Crystal Palace 13/8 :wall C: Fulham 7/5 :clap Huddersfield 8/11 :clap D: Peterborough 6/4 :@ Sheff Utd 8/15 :wall E: Southport 1/1 Swindon 4/7 :wall 26 bets @ 50p = £13 staked.
1 x 4fold returns £11.40, for a loss of £1.60. Banks now: Trebles +£3.87 Canadians +£139.73

I suggest you think before you open your mouth.... since when has anyone accused me of after-eventing?..... I think you are referring to your campaign of discrediting UsManyDead.
And when have I ever accused YOU? There's no campaign to discredit him. My first post sorted out his views on yield calculations. My second post pointed out he was after eventing. My third post wished him good luck. My fourth was the only one that could be described as 'negative'. Perhaps YOU should think before YOU open your mouth. And unless you want to continue debating MY selections & MY methods, stay out of this thread. Discussions about UsManyDead's methods should be in the appropriate thread - (i.e. HIS).

.... so please' date=' run along back to [b']your little after eventing chum, now that you have your answer.
As your quote (above) was in response to MY post, then I would have thought it was pretty obvious that you were referring to ME. Anyway, I won't bother you more..... I hope you have a lot of success with your system..... it couldn't happen to a nicer person ;)

As your quote (above) was in response to MY post' date= then I would have thought it was pretty obvious that you were referring to ME. Anyway, I won't bother you more..... I hope you have a lot of success with your system..... it couldn't happen to a nicer person ;)
"Your little after eventing chum", clearly means your chum, who after events. Perhaps you had a poor education or something.

Yur absolootly rite, Guv..... didnt get an educashun..... thats why i cant understand wot them letturs after mi name meen..... MBA, BSc (Hons), C.Eng. By the way, just to bring you into line with the posting Rules.... Trebles No. bets - 11 Total staked - 152.97 Profit/loss - +3.87 Yield - +2.5% Canadians No. bets - 12 Total staked - 156.00 Profit/loss - +139.73 Yield - +89.6% :loon ..... that doesn't include the first 2 rounds of bets which you conveniently ignored because the results were cra... sorry, because you hadn't started the ratings.

Re: Fleet's Football I apologise for my part in the slanging match.... it won't happen again.

..... I told you that a yield calculation is misleading with a variation staking.......
But I still think you are wrong, FF, regarding the yield. Any system comprises selections + staking plan. If you publish recommended stakes, then you can only assume that preople will follow your recommendations.... and, therefore, it is reasonable to publish the performance of the system based on ROI (profit/total stake). Otherwise, why publish the profit/loss?.... after all the magnitude of profit/loss is dependent on the amount staked. This is not an attempt to provoke you further.... just my educated opinion.

Re: Fleet's Football But the stake depends on winning or losing the previous bet, therefore the 'recommended' stake isn't based on anything other than my belief that a winning run, when it comes, will reward far quicker than the losing run punishes. It's not based on strength of opinion, for example. Take say a winning run on the trebles, of 4 bets (achieved more than once in previous seasons). We'll assume the combined odds are an average of 3/1. Bet 1 £10 - returns £40, bank £10, split rest, next stake £15 Bet 2 £15 returns £60, bank £15, split rest, next stake £22.50 Bet 3 £22.50, returns £90, bank £22.50, split rest, next stake £33.75 Bet 4 £33.75, returns £135,bank £33.75, split rest, next stake £50.63 Therefore, the yield is distorted by a winning run, even more so, if the run continued for longer. My bottom line is whether I make a profit over the course of the season or not, and has been the case every other season. Why do you think I've never been pulled for posting a ROI? This is a system, that doesn't conform to normal betting. Nobody has had a problem until you tried to be clever & stick your beak into something that wasn't even your argument in the first place. If you look at every system I have ever posted in ATR, for example, you will see that I always posted a yield. Anyway, I am done explaining. UsManyDead & myself have made our peace via p.m. You, however, got involved in an argument that wasn't yours, and then brought it here. So I'm not interested anymore.

Re: Fleet's Football Expecting people to 1) use the English language correctly and 2) use punctuation properly; these are not grounds to be a classed as a BNP member. Ask Paul Ross, the owner of PL, about his views on the very same subject and call him a racist. What amazes me is that I answered your questions, despite the fact the only reason you posted in this thread was to shit-stir. Sorry, was that word too vulgar for you as well? Good, stay away.

Re: Fleet's Football Anyway, moving on with Midweek ratings: Palace are over evens, West Ham are too short a price, needless to say, no bets. 34 Southampton Peterboro 34 Crystal Palace Portsmouth 30 West Ham Bristol City 20 Leeds Blackpool 17 Millwall Coventry 10 Derby Cardiff 8 Burnley Leicester -12 Aldershot Burton -16 Nott'm Forest Reading -16 Barnsley Hull -21 Watford Brighton -31 Doncaster Middlesbrough

Re: Fleet's Football With the midweek matches completed, here are the weekend ratings from the excel program: 47 Huddersfield Walsall 34 Southend Oxford 31 Notts County Wycombe 30 Charlton Preston 26 Milton Keynes Dons Rochdale 26 Newcastle Everton 25 Middlesbrough Watford 24 Man United Sunderland 21 Arsenal West Brom 20 Sheffield Weds Brentford 19 Blackpool Millwall 18 Ipswich Doncaster 17 Liverpool Swansea 15 Tranmere Colchester 13 Gillingham Northampton 11 Port Vale Swindon 11 Leicester Leeds 10 AFC Wimbledon Barnet 9 York Wrexham 9 Luton Fleetwood Town 9 Forest Green Alfreton Town 8 Burton Macclesfield 7 Darlington AFC Telford Utd 6 Cardiff Crystal Palace 5 Oldham Bury 4 Mansfield Cambridge 2 Bournemouth Scunthorpe 2 Portsmouth Nott'm Forest 2 Brighton Barnsley 1 Leyton Orient Hartlepool 1 Hull West Ham 0 Aston Villa Norwich -3 Gateshead Braintree Town -4 Newport County Ebbsfleet -5 Stockport Hayes & Yeading -7 Kidderminster Tamworth -7 Reading Birmingham -8 Crewe Torquay -8 Accrington Bristol Rvs -8 Stevenage Sheffield United -8 Fulham Tottenham -9 Rotherham Aldershot -9 Exeter Carlisle -9 Wolves Wigan -10 Lincoln Barrow -10 Chesterfield Yeovil -13 QPR Man City -14 Peterboro Derby -16 Bath City Grimsby -17 Hereford Crawley Town -17 Bradford Cheltenham -20 Kettering Town Southport -21 Bolton Stoke -22 Bristol City Burnley -23 Blackburn Chelsea -26 Coventry Southampton -29 Dag and Red Shrewsbury -36 Plymouth Morecambe Bets to follow probably tomorrow when I've had chance to do them.

Re: Fleet's Football Banks now: Trebles +£3.87 Canadians +£139.73 Treble: remembering to apply the above 1/2 and below evens rules... 34 Southend 10/11 31 Notts County 8/13 30 Charlton 8/13 £10 staked in an attempt to return £49.82. Canadian of Doubles: (1 home / 1 away from each division whenever possible) Each Pair (A/B/C/D/E) permed into 4/6/8/10 folds. A: Luton 11/10 Middlesbrough 4/6 B: Morecambe 8/11 Newcastle 6/5 C: Notts County 8/13 Southampton 4/5 D: Southend 10/11 Southport 5/4 E: Stoke 9/4 Yeovil 21/10 26 bets @ 50p = £13 staked.

Banks now: Trebles +£3.87 Canadians +£139.73 Treble: remembering to apply the above 1/2 and below evens rules... 34 Southend 10/11 :clap 31 Notts County 8/13 :wall 30 Charlton 8/13 :clap £10 staked in an attempt to return £49.82. Canadian of Doubles: (1 home / 1 away from each division whenever possible) Each Pair (A/B/C/D/E) permed into 4/6/8/10 folds. A: Luton 11/10 :@ Middlesbrough 4/6 B: Morecambe 8/11 :wallNewcastle 6/5 :clap C: Notts County 8/13 :wall Southampton 4/5 :clap D: Southend 10/11 :clap Southport 5/4 :clap E: Stoke 9/4 Yeovil 21/10 :wall 26 bets @ 50p = £13 staked.
Notts County blow a treble and a 4-fold by defending a 1 nil lead for 90 minutes, only to let in a 90th minute goal. :wall Banks now: Trebles -£6.13 Canadians +£126.73

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Fleet's Football So after a week off (there weren't enough matches even including same division cup matches), here are this weekend's ratings: 44 Wrexham Lincoln 40 Southport Bath City 38 Fleetwood Town Stockport 34 Southampton Brighton 34 Man City Newcastle 25 Crawley Town Oxford 25 Millwall Bristol City 24 Cambridge Luton 24 Torquay Plymouth 24 Tottenham Aston Villa 23 Huddersfield Notts County 22 Tamworth Kettering Town 18 Morecambe Crewe 18 Cheltenham Port Vale 16 Birmingham Peterboro 16 Chelsea Liverpool 14 Ebbsfleet Darlington 12 Sheffield United Carlisle 12 Oldham Chesterfield 11 Bristol Rvs Barnet 10 Grimsby Newport County 10 Macclesfield Accrington 9 Middlesbrough Blackpool 6 Braintree Town Forest Green 3 Tranmere Sheffield Weds 2 West Brom Bolton 1 Barnsley Doncaster 1 Norwich Arsenal 0 Aldershot Gillingham 0 Preston Rochdale 0 Sunderland Fulham -1 Barrow York -2 Derby Hull -4 Hereford Burton -4 Swansea Man United -5 Leyton Orient Stevenage -6 Colchester Milton Keynes Dons -7 Watford Portsmouth -8 Reading Cardiff -8 Nott'm Forest Ipswich -8 Stoke QPR -9 Bradford Rotherham -9 Yeovil Exeter -10 Scunthorpe Hartlepool -10 Leicester Crystal Palace -13 Wycombe Bournemouth -13 Everton Wolves -14 AFC Telford Utd Mansfield -14 AFC Wimbledon Swindon -16 Walsall Bury -16 Brentford Charlton -17 Wigan Blackburn -20 Burnley Leeds -24 Hayes & Yeading Kidderminster -33 Northampton Shrewsbury -34 Coventry West Ham -40 Alfreton Town Gateshead -48 Dag and Red Southend

Re: Fleet's Football Banks now: Trebles -£6.13 Canadians +£126.73 Treble: remembering to apply the above 1/2 and below evens rules... 44 Wrexham 4/7 40 Southport 4/5 25 Millwall 8/11 £10 staked in an attempt to return £48.86. Canadian of Doubles: (1 home / 1 away from each division whenever possible) Each Pair (A/B/C/D/E) permed into 4/6/8/10 folds. A: Blackburn 15/8 Charlton 6/5 B: Gateshead 5/6 Huddersfield 4/6 C: Millwall 8/11 Morecambe 8/11 D: Southend 8/11 Tottenham 4/7 E: West Ham 8/11 Wrexham 4/7 26 bets @ 50p = £13 staked.